• Replies 29,367
  • Likes 48

u4Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cyrex said:
Just put a little efford in it and try do something on your own not just sitting and complaining. I really do my best to keep that post up to date but sometimes... you know just sometimes i need to sleep?!?

I apologise if my post came across as offensive.

I shall have an extensive look around http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/ for the latest versions in the future.

schnitzelbrain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
[/quote]
Again thanks for that, but i do not really want the whole source, all i want is a easy ready made boot.dol for the r108 version.
[/quote]

u get picky
rolleyes.gif

the latest dol is on the first page r102.
They are in development still, thererv are versions coming every several hours, u just can provide every version as a dol.
Just relax or compile urself

also keyra provided a 106 version as dol
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ntra4g
Page 33 of this thread

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
stonetempler said:
code dump trying to download covers

I'll pass that over to nIxxx who implemented it

stonetempler said:
font: Not realy readable and dont look good

i don't really like it neither

stonetempler said:
Scrollbar buggy as hell

yep it's a known issue and you have to deal with it untill a stable RELEASE comes out because right now you are dealing with source that gets edited every day

QUOTE(stonetempler @ Apr 21 2009, 11:43 AM) Hope you make a complete redone from Graphical standpoint
loader looks like a bad copy of a WiiMenu try to make it more different.

In near future you can make your own design for it, hope you will post it here then so we can take a look at it.
And actually it's not a bad copy ... it is a copy and it was hard enough to make it all look like the original wii menu.

QUOTE(stonetempler @ Apr 21 2009, 11:43 AM)
Like the UltimateLoader! The Team has yet good Graphics Talents

Yes they have... and Neo and Shizzza are working with us now
smile.gif
. Anyway... the Ultimate loader hat just one Background graphic... this loader has about 40 single images -.-

And even i don't want to be offensive but i had to make myself a little space with this post
tongue.gif

M-A-F-I-A

Trophies
Website
forum.fobby.net
XP
Country
Italy
The last rev is r108

QUOTE said:
- Added a constructor to optionbrowser in order to make options_bg to be customizable

- Added Power Button Code Dump Fix Also made the location of ...) committed by hungyip
Added Power Button Code Dump Fix

- Also made the location of game selection list customizable
in the theme folder (look at rev106), create a theme.txt
and put the following config option to move the game selection list:
gamelist_coords = x, y, w, h

gloscherrybomb

Trophies
XP
Country
What would be awesome if is the coverflow development was merged with this, so there was a simple button in the middle below the game list which will switch back and forth between this view and a coverflow view. There could also be an option as to which one loads first, for example for kids you have just the coverflow version loading.

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i just had an awesome idea:

what if you could implement this to preloader, so when you start your wii this loader boots instead of wiimenu (so you can select which one to boot in preloader menu-->wii menu/homebrew channel or gui loader.)

who`s developing preloader? this idea needs to be forwarded to him.

M-A-F-I-A

Trophies
Website
forum.fobby.net
XP
Country
Italy
@cyrex

In the last rev (109), i have a proble to compile the source.

The compiler return this error:

c:/project/wii/usbloader/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:520: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strncpy' differ in signedness
c:/project/wii/usbloader/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:520: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of 'strncpy' differ in signedness

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
JussiPik said:

what if you could implement this to preloader, so when you start your wii this loader boots instead of wiimenu (so you can select which one to boot in preloader menu-->wii menu/homebrew channel or gui loader.)

I used to do that with some MOD of usbloader: choose install dol, and then boot to dol, easy no?

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
carbonyle said:
JussiPik said:

I used to do that with some MOD of usbloader: choose install dol, and then boot to dol, easy no?

so i can do this via preloader already?

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
Im having a wierd problem with HOTD overkill. The zombies get stuck and just move back and forward. This does not occur with Ultimate loader. I am using R102

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
M-A-F-I-A said:
@cyrex

In the last rev (109), i have a proble to compile the source.

The compiler return this error:

c:/project/wii/usbloader/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:520: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strncpy' differ in signedness
c:/project/wii/usbloader/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:520: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of 'strncpy' differ in signedness

compiles fine on my machine. Make sure that you "clear" before you compile a new version

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
JussiPik said:
carbonyle said:
JussiPik said:

so i can do this via preloader already?

Just try, I'm not at home now and haven't try with this MOD but it has to work if there is a timeout fix

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
carbonyle said:
JussiPik said:

that should work yes.
I'm looking for a solution too to boot the usb loader immediately. But I would like a setup that is easy to update. New versions are released so quickly after all. So I tried installing a forwarder as preloader autoboot, but that will lock the system

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
wiistarter said:
Im having a wierd problem with HOTD overkill. The zombies get stuck and just move back and forward. This does not occur with Ultimate loader. I am using R102
This happened with me too, but with a different loader, can't remember which one though. i figured it was the game..
ended up with me looking at a door with nothing to do..about 5 mins into the game

Golup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have problem launching r109. Wii just freezed.
The last one working on my Wii was r103. Have there been any major changes since r103?
Should I add something in the folder such as config.txt?

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Golup said:
I have problem launching r109. Wii just freezed.
The last one working on my Wii was r103. Have there been any major changes since r103?
Should I add something in the folder such as config.txt?
Your wii will freeze since coverdownload is implemented and you dont have an sd card inserted or you are not connected to the internet. Just a little bug that will be removed soon
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo