• Replies 29,382
  • Likes 48

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you , i'll try! But the 2d image i must put in one specific directory or is where i indicate in setting?

Thank you

Lorenzo

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lorenzo67 said:
Hi, I don't understand one thing...i try to use grid view but i see nothing, also with last rev.

The 2d picture must have some particular dimension? I try to use 160X225 image , but nothing to do

Someone else have the same problem? i try also to delete global config, but nothin change.

Thank you very much

P.S. rev 9 on 3.2 system with rev 493 , all is on SD

Lorenzo

The loader cant use images of which sizes are not devidable by 4. 160x225 wont work it has to be for example 160x224. Use the loaders Cover Download Feature to download the images via the loader. You can download 2D and 3D pictures with our loader.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bula said:
SpaceJump said:
I have problems installing Hermes' cIOS222. At the second screen when you have to select the base IOS, when I select IOS36 (default), it freezes. Any idea what could be wrong?

Use Anytitledeleter and uninstall cIOS202 then try again...
I don't have cIOS202 installed. Any other idea?

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teh H4rRy said:
I am new to this (like super new) and i LOVE this loader, i used the download link from the top, version 1.0. But i am stuck with the need to unlock the loader. I cannot change anything and yet all the videos shown are showing an unlocked version, if version 1.0 is based off r468 and "r468 *Fixed UnlockButton vanishing *Fixed Update SD bug (wrong message) *CHANGED STANDARD PASSWORT TO NOT SET AND STANDARD LOAD IN GODMODE IF NO PASSWORT SET" It cleary hasnt, Am i doing something wrong? can anyone help?

*FACEPALM* Really sorry guys, i didnt see the recent post

Sorry it is so confusing. The videos are old. The new verions of the loader dose not have a password, so everything is unlocked. The default password for the old verions was ab121b. But now you can set the password yourself. If you get lost and get code dumps delet the config file on the sd card if you are loading the app from the sd card. The loader will auto make the config file with default setting. Don't use the grid button if you have less then 43 games showing in the game count as a safe thing. But removing the config file will fix most problems. Try it out and post back if you need anymore help.

TerminatR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Hi again just wanted to say again that the wii must be in widescreen mode to use the new grid. To do this go the wii menu and select the wii button, Wii settings, screen, widescreen settings, Widescreen (16:9). And then they will apear next time you use the loader.

Some points here I would like to make:

if you are NOT in widescreen mode, and you see nothing (as expected) if you press up on the wiimote to try to change the view, you get a DSI crash error.

Will the game grid ever work in 4:3 mode? It used to.
unsure.gif

Shouldn't there be some text on the screen stating that this mode is not available in 4:3 mode?
lecture.gif

I spent more time on this "problem" than I should have.
wacko.gif

crazyshorty2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
icpmattj said:
crazyshorty2k said:
Hello,

I have a strange problem with usbloader_gx.
Every version after 479 forces me to start the loader twice before being able to boot it properly.
In Detail:
Start Wii
Load HBC
Start usbloader_gx
select CIOS 249 and plugin HDD
program tells me that no wbfs partition was found
if I choose format partition it tells me that no partition was found
program restarts automatically
loading HBC
loading usbloader gx
booting fine and I'm in the menu.
Anyone else having such problems ?

I have tried using Hermes 222, but usbloader_gx tells me cios222 was not found?!

Used Software
wii 4.0e waninkoko
hbc 1.03
usbloader 479 and up to 496
cios38 rev 12 and 13b
hermes 222 from usbloader_gx website

greetings
crazyshorty2k

Do this

Plug in your hard drive before you even start the loader.It should start right up then and shouldnt ask you which cios to use and it automatically find the drive.

I'm sorry i have tried this allready. If i plug in the hdd earlier, usbloader_gx freezes and shows a black screen
frown.gif

If I'm in the second loading cycle of my discribed problem usbloader_gx does exactly what you said - booting straight from the hdd without asking anything but not at first load
frown.gif

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Royusmc said:
lorenzo67 said:
Hi, I don't understand one thing...i try to use grid view but i see nothing, also with last rev.

The 2d picture must have some particular dimension? I try to use 160X225 image , but nothing to do

Someone else have the same problem? i try also to delete global config, but nothin change.

Thank you very much

P.S. rev 9 on 3.2 system with rev 493 , all is on SD

Lorenzo

Hi again just wanted to say again that the wii must be in widescreen mode to use the new grid. To do this go the wii menu and select the wii button, Wii settings, screen, widescreen settings, Widescreen (16:9). And then they will apear next time you use the loader.

With widescreen setting, the wall is ok...but why is impossible to use with 4:3 screnn?

Thank you

Lorenzo

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry the grid mode is only for widecreen for now. But the team just added the new grid mode not but 3 days ago. And I have looked at the source file and every icon has a place and a rotation that must be added for stander 4:3. It will come soon im sure. For the person with the hard drive problem, just a thought I had, try unpluging the hard drive from the wall. and plug it back in and start the loader. Some hard drives time out if left on for a long time. I needed to do this to get my 500gb hard drive to work. Good luck.

sprtsdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the loader guys! Great work. Only prob I have with it is loading a second game, for example...I start it up fine and select a game and start playing. I exit out of the game and restart the loader. I choose another game and when I do It freezes. No matter if I play the previous game for 1 hour or 5 mins still same result. Also I'm using a 1tb western digital external. Thanks for all your great work guys!

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
If the latest version now supports Hermes latest cIOS, does that mean GX now plays RB2 fine with all instruments just like uLoader apparently does ?

Dudando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Scrolling in GUI Settings doesn't seem to be working since It returns to the main settings page when B is pressed. Just passed here to inform

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sprtsdaddy said:
Love the loader guys! Great work. Only prob I have with it is loading a second game, for example...I start it up fine and select a game and start playing. I exit out of the game and restart the loader. I choose another game and when I do It freezes. No matter if I play the previous game for 1 hour or 5 mins still same result. Also I'm using a 1tb western digital external. Thanks for all your great work guys!

Known bug in cIOS13b.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could some one post what option under installer I need to install to get CIOS222 working. Do I need to install all three optuons? TY

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sprtsdaddy said:

Thats a problem with the ios13 and ios13b. Try ios12.

If you going to use the grid mode you need at least 16 games on the game count. But code dumps if press up. Remove the config file to stop the code dumps at startup. and for a code dump free grid make sure you have 43 games in game count. Im sure it will be fix soon.

Eclipse01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sprtsdaddy said:

I agree, this loader would be sweet if it wasn't so "glitchy"

iznasty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sm32 said:
gx keeps telling me that it can't find a WBFS partition on my hard drive (tested r489 and r493) but an old channel version of it that I have still finds my hard drive and games OK (Seagate FreeAgent Go 500GB). ideas? I have 13b and hermes' cioses installed.

I'm having the same problem with r493, using seagate freeagent go 320GB, its working fine with coverflow, guess i'll have to downgrade my usb loader gx again.

I'm using cios rev 10

leobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi
I have problem with Trekstor Data Station maxi classic 250GB.
10 GB FAT32 and 230 WBFS.
Cios 13b loader don't work.
Cios 12 Loader don't work.
Cios 10 Loader don't work.
Wii 4.0e Waninkoko.
Install neu forwarder
SD:/apps/boot.dol(rev494)
HDD:/apps/boot.dol(rev494)
Best for me is rev 479 and old forwarder.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone having problems with IOS222 of Hermes to get to run use this installer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3mqjmt2hw4m

Try following the install and see if everything really installs without any problems!!

If you want to run anything under IOS222 try first setting it in boot options and run with it. IF the boot option changes back to 249 that means your 222 is corrupt or had an isntallation problem somewhere. The loader reboots 249 when 222 isnt bootable.

This way you can be sure that the IOS222 is installed and working and after that you can really try stuff with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk