Hacking Usb loader GX on vWii mode stuck on initializing usb drive when a wii u formmated one is inserted

CoinKillerL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any way to fix this without unplugging the hdd? This is reeeeeally annoying
I am using a usb y cable in the back usb ports of the wii,u

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you get it to work nintendont wont work with a wii u formatted device plugged in so no gamecube games till you unplug.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing i can think of is to change your loaders ios to 58 in the global settings you can also try ios 250 and 251.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 USB hard drives, 1 formatted for the Wii U, the other loaded up with content for the vWii. Since both hard drives need to be plugged in with a y-cable to have full power, I have them both connect to the Wii U with the same cable, I don't remove the usb connections from the back of the Wii U, rather, I just move the connection port from the hard drive from one to the other depending on what mode I'm in, which works out great anyway. Since if I have the vWii drive in while in Wii U mode it will try to format the drive which I don't want, while if I have the Wii U drive in while trying to access vWii homebrew, the vWii homebrew will be unable to recognize the way the drive is formatted or may get stuck initializing like we see here.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 USB hard drives, 1 formatted for the Wii U, the other loaded up with content for the vWii. Since both hard drives need to be plugged in with a y-cable to have full power, I have them both connect to the Wii U with the same cable, I don't remove the usb connections from the back of the Wii U, rather, I just move the connection port from the hard drive from one to the other depending on what mode I'm in, which works out great anyway. Since if I have the vWii drive in while in Wii U mode it will try to format the drive which I don't want, while if I have the Wii U drive in while trying to access vWii homebrew, the vWii homebrew will be unable to recognize the way the drive is formatted or may get stuck initializing like we see here.
That's what I do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8