Hacking USB Loader GX not launching games after Wii U updates games installed via wup_installer_gx2

xMatt-Attackx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You shouldn't need anything but the d2x installer, since you've already got the homebrew channel installed.

I don't have a WiiU, so I can't make a ton of suggestions. For all I know you've semi bricked your vWii by applying that WiiU update.

You can leave everything on your SD card.

Thank you for the suggestions reinstalling the IOS did fix the issue. and for anyone who reads this issue in the future the guide might be a little outdated. At the time of posting I used v10 d2x-v10-beta53-vWii, while the guide said to use v10 d2x-v10-beta52-vWii. Also if you have already hacked ur Wii U then you don't "copy the contents of the d2x_cIOS_Installer.zip file to the root of your SD Card.' You instead copy the files inside the app folder (from the file you just downloaded) and then paste those into your already existing apps folder that is on the root of your sd card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wii U updates don’t semi-brick vWii but cIOS isn’t setup correctly looking at your iOS check.

Install cIOS as described in the guide linked previously (slots 249, 250 and 251) and you’ll be good.

Thank you for the help, reinstalling fixed the issue!

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by kineticUk,

xMatt-Attackx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country