Hacking USB Loader GX isn't showing Wii games?

legendofgeno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prior to this issue, it was working fine and I was using Super Smash Bros to play Project M.
My hard drive is formatted to fat32 and its in the wbfs file in wbfs format.

So, whenever I load up USBLGX it will load up, pause for a bit, then load all the way and say I have 0 games, but has my hard drive. The weird thing is whenever I uncheck Wii games, then check it again. My hard drive wont show up. It will be "not initialized". Then if I move some settings around (switching usb port from 0 to 1 and back to 0) it will show the game. Then when I click the game, it goes to a black screen.

What in the world is going on? I've tried formatting a billion times to my sd card and hard drive. I'm so lost.

Edit: I think I posted in the wrong place. Sorry, I'm new and everyone else I asked wouldnt answer.

Edit 2: I just reinstalled some cIOS's. Now it's freezing after its done loading? It's just stuck on an empty white layout.

Last edited by legendofgeno,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I moved your thread to the backup loader section.

which cIOS version are you using?
which port are you using?

it's best to always keep it like this :
cIOS d2x v8 (on wii, v8 is fine! you don't need v10!)
USB on port 0 (the bottom one, near the edge)
Don't enable "dual port" or "multiple partitions" in the HDD settings menu in the loader. keep the setting on "port0" and "mount usb at launch".

in fact, the default settings of the loader.

what's strange is that you said it used to work, and now it doesn't work anymore.
what happened? when did it happen ? just one day, without reason, or did you touch anything in the settings, or did something to the hardware (plugged the drive somewhere else, etc.)
just trying to find what triggered that issue so it's easier to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I dread the price point.