Hacking Usb loader gx forwarder results in black screen!!!

ricardofer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

For the new USB Loader GX 2.0 i'm having the same issue. From HBC all works fine, but when using the forwarder, or black screen, or now I cannot install the forwarder.

Can I install only the forwarder from a blank SD and have it loading with all the stuff that is on the "original" SD? Could it be a path issue?

Or at the end am I doing something wrong?

THANKS

kalsta

Trophies
XP
Country
ricardofer said:
For the new USB Loader GX 2.0 i'm having the same issue. From HBC all works fine, but when using the forwarder, or black screen, or now I cannot install the forwarder.

Can I install only the forwarder from a blank SD and have it loading with all the stuff that is on the "original" SD?
Try using the old forwarder dated 16.06.09. That worked for me, and I'm using the new USB Loader GX 2.0 as well.

Why do you need a blank SD? Just throw it on the same one. Use the WAD Manager to uninstall the version 2 forwarder, then install the old one.

conspiracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
kalsta said:
Try using the old forwarder dated 16.06.09. That worked for me, and I'm using the new USB Loader GX 2.0 as well.

Thanks man!
Just what I needed to get this working.

For others with this problem:
CODEhttp://rapidshare.com/files/245274405/USB_Loader_GX-UNEO_Forwarder_16.06.09.rar

kalsta

Trophies
XP
Country
conspiracy said:
Thanks man!
Just what I needed to get this working.

No worries!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?