Hacking USB Loader GX black screen when loading games

MileX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get what the red text is. I've never seen that happen.
When you verify an iso and it is corrupt in wbfs manager it displays a red text of the wbfs ID

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• Screenshot (80).png
    175.1 KB · Views: 203

MileX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I WAS RIGHT! IWAS RIGHT! NO MORE BLACK SCREEN FOR NOW HOPE I DONT JINX IT! I GONNA START CRYING TEARS OF JOY BECAUSE I WAS SO SICK OF THE BLACK SCREEN BUT I FIXED IT. I HOPE THE BLACK SCREEN DOSENT POP UP OUTTA NOWHERE.

Attachments

• Screenshot (80).png
    175.1 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

I WAS RIGHT! IWAS RIGHT! NO MORE BLACK SCREEN FOR NOW HOPE I DONT JINX IT! I GONNA START CRYING TEARS OF JOY BECAUSE I WAS SO SICK OF THE BLACK SCREEN BUT I FIXED IT. I HOPE THE BLACK SCREEN DOSENT POP UP OUTTA NOWHERE.

Congratulations. clap.gif

A RED TEXT means a BAD or Non Confirm ISO/GAME.Always.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

MileX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.:)

Exactly.:D

I hope it works now for you and you have Fun with your Wii.:yaywii:
I do have one other problem but it really isnt a big problem. Cfg says ebfs partition not found on my hdd. And wii vc console cant recognize my hdd. I don't really care about the wii vc though because I would just use my flash drive which works with WII Vc but I am concerned about the cfg problem.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you.:)

I do have one other problem but it really isnt a big problem. Cfg says ebfs partition not found on my hdd. And wii vc console cant recognize my hdd. I don't really care about the wii vc though because I would just use my flash drive which works with WII Vc but I am concerned about the cfg problem.

How is your HDD formatted ? Do you maybe have more than one Partition on it ? :)

Reactions: jeannotte

Darienzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
After various searches of black screen fixes and other threads and experiments.. I still cannot find a real solution I often get the same response. Check iOS, Check if formatted correctly and other common mistakes and still nothing.I use 1 tb hard drive that is formatted NTFS and a 64 gig SD that is formatted fat32 I use both to switch between usb loader gx and wii flow because for compactly and to if games work in different loaders but for some reason they still don’t work. I literally tried everything and look everywhere and still no solution. Maybe I am not looking right or it could be that I am very stupid most likely but still very frustrating!!! here are some of the game that don’t work for me: (not using any disk for these games)
Total black screen and not recognize in game loader or wii backup manager:
Resident evil 4 wii edition - black screen (NTSC)
Hasbro family game night 3 - black screen(NTSC & PAL)
Help wanted:50 wacky jobs - black screen (NTSC)
Wii sports resort - black screen (NTSC)
Just dance 2015,2018,2019,greatest hits (NTSC)
Mortal Kombat Armageddon - black screen (NTSC)
Games that are shown in game loaders and wii backup manger to work but have an error or not loading properly.
Donkey Kong returns (NTSC)
Just dance 2016 and 2014 -
(NTSC And PAL)
All of these games are formatted correctly and yes I looked at each of these loader setting compatibilities and iOSes.
I will provide my SyScheck whoever needs it or make another post. Please leave feedback or any solution to this problem and would gladly appreciate and if you want a list of working games let me know.

Darienzz,

Darienzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
After various searches of black screen fixes and other threads and experiments.. I still cannot find a real solution I often get the same response. Check iOS, Check if formatted correctly and other common mistakes and still nothing.I use 1 tb hard drive that is formatted NTFS and a 64 gig SD that is formatted fat32 I use both to switch between usb loader gx and wii flow because for compactly and to if games work in different loaders but for some reason they still don’t work. I literally tried everything and look everywhere and still no solution. Maybe I am not looking right or it could be that I am very stupid most likely but still very frustrating!!! here are some of the game that don’t work for me: (not using any disk for these games)
Total black screen and not recognize in game loader or wii backup manager:
Resident evil 4 wii edition - black screen (NTSC)
Hasbro family game night 3 - black screen(NTSC & PAL)
Help wanted:50 wacky jobs - black screen (NTSC)
Wii sports resort - black screen (NTSC)
Just dance 2015,2018,2019,greatest hits (NTSC)
Mortal Kombat Armageddon - black screen (NTSC)
Games that are shown in game loaders and wii backup manger to work but have an error or not loading properly.
Donkey Kong returns (NTSC)
Just dance 2016 and 2014 -
(NTSC And PAL)
All of these games are formatted correctly and yes I looked at each of these loader setting compatibilities and iOSes.
I will provide my SyScheck whoever needs it or make another post. Please leave feedback or any solution to this problem and would gladly appreciate and if you want a list of working games let me know.

Darienzz,
How did you fix it please provide info... I have trouble with this too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...