wishmasterf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
hallo

the Select "All / Unselect All" checkbox seems to be broken. Could anyone fix it?
A "All / Unselect All" checkbox for Discartand maybe the other picture types would be great.

Thanks a lot

sometimes wishes come true.....

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:
How about an option to choose which format you want to batch download in? For example let's say you want 50 covers & have ticked the boxed for those. If you click 'Zip and prepare download' you only get the standard box images, but what if a person doesn't want those? It would be nice to have an option to batch download standard box, 3d box, disc, etc... so you wouldn't have to get all 50 3D box images manually one by one.
I only barely managed to get the 3d boxarts onto the site and then the large discarts came out and i had to recode things again.
Each time something like this happens its a few hours of recoding the site to get things done - ill get to it eventaully , but it will all take time.
The site is only active 2 weeks and theres been a lot going on since that and im pretty much the only one (bar the little bits of help with the resize scripts where were amazing) thats recoding the site. Ill get to everything in time.

D34DL1N3R said:
Forgot to ask, is there any way to have transparency for the 3D boxarts?
Im also working on that - it should be working , but for some reason its not - the original images are transparent but when the site resizes them it loses it for some reason and im not sure why yet.

wishmasterf said:
hallo

the Select "All / Unselect All" checkbox seems to be broken. Could anyone fix it?
A "All / Unselect All" checkbox for Discartand maybe the other picture types would be great.

Thanks a lot

sometimes wishes come true.....
Thats something i can fix pretty fast - will be fixed in 3 mins time

QUOTE(WiiMonkey @ Apr 24 2009, 08:05 PM) I pretty sure its been disabled for now to save on bandwidth as since the 9th to present the site has used 600 gigs of data transferred
Lol , it was actually a function that i had in the header of the site , but when i changed the design i kinda forgot to add that function back in - it was an accident , but it may be one i might do again if the amount of downloading stays at the level it was it.

Posts merged

QUOTE(wii94 @ Apr 24 2009, 07:28 PM)
Here i have rezised the Original 109 disc lables of nindim to 160x160
smile.gif

11ujfxk.png
2rqbti1.png
11l1nr5.png

Download:
[url=http://rapidshare.com/files/225291301/109_...Disc_Labels.rar]http://rapidshare.com/files/225291301/109_...Disc_Labels.rar[/url]

Password: wii94
all of these are available on www.theotherzone.com/wii/ - the icons change for the high quality images that nimdim made and they are resized automatically by the site , though still available at 600x600 for anyone requiring them to be that size.

Golup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Bugs:

1. I cannot search for disc image in the search page.
2. I cannot upload disc image with better quality to replace the existing one.

Suggestions:
Better to set three types of disc image:
a. auto generated (from the cover, with low quality) ;
b. custom (high quality)
c. original (high quality but usually in black and white)

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golup said:
Bugs:

1. I cannot search for disc image in the search page.
2. I cannot upload disc image with better quality to replace the existing one.
1. This isnt a bug - this is due to the fact that i wrote pretty much the whole site myself using notepad from the very start (with a few contributions) and its only up and running two weeks
2. Theres a reason you cant upload better quality disc images - I only want a few people who do amazing quality images putting up the disc images , the upload for disc images will be in the admin section only - the boxart side of things is different , but the discs are high quality.

QUOTE(Golup @ Apr 25 2009, 09:47 AM) Suggestions:
b. custom (high quality)

The site already does all of that automatically.
It works like this :

After the first 4 digits it ignores everything :

1. Check 4 digit code - if the file exists output it , failing that
2. Check 3 digit code with P as 4th Digit High Quality - if the file exists output it , failing that
3. Check 3 digit code with E as 4th Digit High Quality - if the file exists output it , failing that
4. Check 3 digit code with J as 4th Digit High Quality - if the file exists output it , failing that
5. Check 3 digit code with Custom High Quality - if the file exists output it , failing that
6. Check 3 digit code Custom Image - if the file exists output it , failing that
7. If all above fail , output no image found image.

I think that pretty much covers everything

The user only needs the one link for and the site does all the checking and resizeing on the server side. All of these links will supply the same image.

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/diskart/160/160/RI3
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/diskart/160/160/RI3P
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/diskart/160/160/RI3P00

The only thing a user can change is the 4th Digit for different regions , and if different regions exist it will pick the one they ask for.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks djtaz - it wasn't where I expected it be; the list looks in alphabetical order which should put WSC Real 08 down in position WWE smackdown

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AdamBrunt said:
thanks djtaz - it wasn't where I expected it be; the list looks in alphabetical order which should put WSC Real 08 down in position WWE smackdown

It kind of is in alphabetical order, except it takes Capital letters above small letters in the name, sorts then and then makes the first letter in all capital - i have to fix that so it capitalises them first and then sorts as it would be properly capitalised then - but search also works
wink.gif

CreativeMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everybody and thank you for all your hard work.
I've noticed a bug somewhere in the diskart encoding :

A few diskart aren't properly set with transparency in the PAL 109 pack, like Wii Music and Rayman Raving Rabbids (1 or 2), tried with GUI USB Loader r164.
Althought, they are properly set with transparency in Windows, so it seems the png encoding is somewhat different...

Seeya,

Golup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
djtaz said:
Golup said:
Suggestions:
b. custom (high quality)

The site already does all of that automatically.
It works like this :

After the first 4 digits it ignores everything :

1. Check 4 digit code - if the file exists output it , failing that
2. Check 3 digit code with P as 4th Digit High Quality - if the file exists output it , failing that
3. Check 3 digit code with E as 4th Digit High Quality - if the file exists output it , failing that
4. Check 3 digit code with J as 4th Digit High Quality - if the file exists output it , failing that
5. Check 3 digit code with Custom High Quality - if the file exists output it , failing that
6. Check 3 digit code Custom Image - if the file exists output it , failing that
7. If all above fail , output no image found image.

I think that pretty much covers everything

The user only needs the one link for and the site does all the checking and resizeing on the server side. All of these links will supply the same image.

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/diskart/160/160/RI3
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/diskart/160/160/RI3P
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/diskart/160/160/RI3P00

The only thing a user can change is the 4th Digit for different regions , and if different regions exist it will pick the one they ask for.

Actually what I really want is the freedom to choose from custom discart orginial discart.

BTW, found two wrong discarts:

The discart for Donkey Kong Jungle Baet Ntscj R49J01 is using the wrong one from Donkey Kong Barrel Blast. .
R49.png

The discart for Shape Boxing Wii De Enjoy Diet Ntscj REKJ2N is using the wrong one from Cardio Workout.
REK.png

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi,

I really think it would be better if the site returned 404 not found instead of creating fake images... as it creates strange situations as quoted below...

Anyway, I just have to thank you again for the amazing cover collection and site
wink.gif

oggzee said:
Cypherdias said:
Okay, found out the problem here. There is a file called ROBP.png (ROBP is Obscure 2's ID) in the covers/3d directory, it just doesn't contain the real cover, but a 2D "no cover" image.
wacko.gif
Does the loader create such images automatically if no cover is found on the repository (using "download missing covers" feature), or does the image repository return these "no image" covers? Don't no, but it should be changed to the 3D version at least, if possible.

For now I just deleted the "wrong" Obscure2 cover image, but using "download missing covers" again will surely bring it back...

Thanks for clearing that issue
smile.gif

No, the loader does not create noimage covers per game.
And Yes it seems the covers site creates them on the fly
frown.gif

You can see here for example:
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/3d/160/225/XXXXXX.png

I wish it would just return a 404 no file found, it would be handled better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/