Hacking usb loader 1.5

SomeGuy2009

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
101
Country
United States
I have usbloader 1.5 working perfect, thanks to this wonderful community and keeping it open.

currently I only have 1 usbloader with all my games loaded in it. I also have 3 little ones that I dont want to play a few of the games.

Can I have 2 of the USBloader 1.5 based with 2 different Forwarder/Channels 1 for each one? 1 will forward to a usbloader1 folder with a titles.txt for kids games and the other with everything?

I seen that there is a parental option but that would need to be modifed each time.

Thanks,

SomeGuy
 
It is possible to have two channels/forwarders to load 2 different versions of the loader
but I don't think its possible yet to hide game to prevent them from being played
 
Ultimate loader 7.4 should be able to do this, as you can set parentalcontrol = 1 (or 2 or 3) and then add your "adult" games in titles.txt as in the example:
RMGE = Super Mario Galaxy = 1

I was actually going to do the same thing....
 
but what about getting 2 WAD/Forwarders that can point to different usbloader paths? all the forwarders/WADs are static to the "SD:/apps/usbloader" path.
 
or possibly just teach your kids to not play those games or they will get in trouble?
theres allready enough versions of the loader out there, i cant even figure out which version everyone is using or what is feature rich any more
 

Site & Scene News