usb loader 1.5

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by SomeGuy2009, Apr 19, 2009.

Apr 19, 2009

usb loader 1.5 by SomeGuy2009 at 9:04 PM (1,869 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. SomeGuy2009
    OP

Member SomeGuy2009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have usbloader 1.5 working perfect, thanks to this wonderful community and keeping it open.

currently I only have 1 usbloader with all my games loaded in it. I also have 3 little ones that I dont want to play a few of the games.

Can I have 2 of the USBloader 1.5 based with 2 different Forwarder/Channels 1 for each one? 1 will forward to a usbloader1 folder with a titles.txt for kids games and the other with everything?

I seen that there is a parental option but that would need to be modifed each time.

Thanks,

SomeGuy

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    It is possible to have two channels/forwarders to load 2 different versions of the loader
    but I don't think its possible yet to hide game to prevent them from being played

3. usptactical

Member usptactical GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ultimate loader 7.4 should be able to do this, as you can set parentalcontrol = 1 (or 2 or 3) and then add your "adult" games in titles.txt as in the example:
    RMGE = Super Mario Galaxy = 1

I was actually going to do the same thing....

4. SomeGuy2009
    OP

Member SomeGuy2009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    but what about getting 2 WAD/Forwarders that can point to different usbloader paths? all the forwarders/WADs are static to the "SD:/apps/usbloader" path.

5. DKAngel

Member DKAngel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    or possibly just teach your kids to not play those games or they will get in trouble?
    theres allready enough versions of the loader out there, i cant even figure out which version everyone is using or what is feature rich any more