Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valgreen said:
Cmurda187 said:
just search around I'm sure you will be able to find it around here somewhere
laugh.gif

dude, you dont need the wbfs tool, at all...please edit your guide post as it will only confuse people...
You don't need it if you just use a disc in the Wii to transfer the game onto your USB, but you do need it if you want to transfer ISOS from your HD onto the USB. I just don't know how.
frown.gif

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried it with wii sports (original copy has been scratched up by my son) took less than a min to dump and runs smooth as silk . very nice.

the mario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just dumped a burned copy of WarioWare onto an 8GB drive in about 20 minutes. It runs perfectly, but the loader is saying I have 0.18GB of free space and 3.29 of used space. That can't be right, can it? There's no way WarioWare is over 3 gigs.

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the mario said:
So I just dumped a burned copy of WarioWare onto an 8GB drive in about 20 minutes. It runs perfectly, but the loader is saying I have 0.18GB of free space and 3.29 of used space. That can't be right, can it? There's no way WarioWare is over 3 gigs.

its been happening to alot of people.. i had a 120Gig hard drive.. after formatting it, it said that i only for 3.75 Free space weird

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
the mario said:

its been happening to alot of people.. i had a 120Gig hard drive.. after formatting it, it said that i only for 3.75 Free space weird
Its a glitch in the homebrew. Just ignore it.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly the available space is not able to be accuretly displayed because of an issue with his homemade filesystem. It may not display it but the memory is still there.
wink.gif

giraffeblood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to download the loader ATM, but are the instructions for using linux to copy the images included in the release? If they are I will just wait until some bandwidth opens up to get the loader, but if not could someone point me to them. thanks.

the mario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:
Exactly the available space is not able to be accuretly displayed because of an issue with his homemade filesystem. It may not display it but the memory is still there.
wink.gif
Okay, cool. But is there any way to know when I've reached the limit? Like, will the loader tell me if I don't have enough space to install a new game?

Corti78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just dumped official copy of Rune Factory Frontier. Took 8-9 minutes to dump and plays perfectly. Also dumped a backup of Tales of Symphonia 2, took 32 minutes to dump but plays perfectly.

Used a WD "My Book" 320GB external HDD with 0 problems.

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone have any compatability issues? wario land wouldnt load after the first intro cutscene (hangs on loading screen), and mario super sluggers just stays on the loading screen after loading up my save game

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found a .wad version to be installed as a channel, but it had horrible rap music as the music. I'm sure whoever made it liked that music, but at the same time, I'm sure nobody can deny that it doesn't fit the Wii aesthetic at all lol. Hopefully there will be a version with something more Wii-like.

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jhoff80 said:
I found a .wad version to be installed as a channel, but it had horrible rap music as the music. I'm sure whoever made it liked that music, but at the same time, I'm sure nobody can deny that it doesn't fit the Wii aesthetic at all lol. Hopefully there will be a version with something more Wii-like.

Here I made one with no music:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5mjndukwlon

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Filter said:
jhoff80 said:

Awesome, thank you.

BirdsOnMyBack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game: Captain Rainbow [NTSC-J]
Install Time: 6:43
Size: 1.62gb
Console: NTSC-U

It's in full color and load times are incredible now.

Filter said:
jhoff80 said:

I THOUGHT IT WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?