USB Drive shows up as Gamepad

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by Jacklack3, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Jacklack3
    OP

Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    So I got a USB and some time later I thought I broke it, I was able to revive a USB flash drive so I decided i'd try to revive this one. Now at one point I tried to install a PS3 controller on my pc with no success, anyways the USB didn't show up on device manager or disk management. But the light was flashing and I heard the sound playing. I googled it and saw someone checked devices and printers on control, I decided to go to it, looked at it then unpluged. I saw it change, I payed attention to what dissipated and saw "ps3 Gamepad"... The USB is showed as a PS3 controller! I tried uninstalling it when i found it in device manager (now that i knew it was a game controller) and plugging it in doesn't help. I'm thinking maybe delete the driver for ps3 controller seeing as i don't need it anyways but I don't know how to do so. Can you guy's help me with this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice