• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

USA - Russia is mocking you for bringing home a junkie!

mammastuffing

Trophies
XP
Country
Well in yet another failure from the Biden admin, you traded a black lesbian junkie that hates America, and swapped her for an arms dealer. But you did leave a straight white male in Russia that's been convicted of spying.....
What does skin color and sexuality have to do with anything?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Watch the video in the OP and find out for yourself. It shouldn't but the Biden admin chose to follow identity politics so they made it a thing.
You mean the propaganda that you posted? I am still wondering you specifically felt the need to include them?

TimPV3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how we went from "it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks, America is the best!" when we were mocked for Trump for 4 years, but now we're supposed to give a shit what Russia thinks :rofl2:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The subject of identity politics is the main point of the video. It is their conclusion that identity politics is the reason why WNBA star was traded for.
I literally don’t care what’s said in the video as I couldn’t care less what Russian propaganda has to say on any matter.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The subject of identity politics is the main point of the video. It is their conclusion that identity politics is the reason why WNBA star was traded for.
There are any number of possible reasons they made the trade for her and not him. Maybe he wasn't considered, maybe russia refused, maybe its a national security issue, maybe he's already dead, maybe because she's famous. Maybe its for pr and nobody really knew this dude existed. Endless possibilities and you land on one of racial motivation and call it fact. Why? Simple, you're racist. You're scared to death that there is a conspiracy in the us to elevate the minority, homosexual and the non-typical gender over the established norm of hetero white males. And this propaganda, from the enemy of the traded no less, is designed to target and exploit that fear. The simplest explanation is typically the right one. Do I think there's a dem conspiracy to push favor to minorities? Not entirely. Its just politicians doing what they do, pandering to what they believe their base wants in order to gain support. At the end of the day they are going to do what they intended to do with little regard for the people. Your lens of bias has distorted your reasoning. And now you are doing exactly what they wanted you to do. Make an issue of it, divide into opposing groups, and spread more hate.

Reactions: The Catboy

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I literally don’t care what’s said in the video as I couldn’t care less what Russian propaganda has to say on any matter.

It's the topic, and you are here, and the "conversation" you are having is based on it.

There are any number of possible reasons they made the trade for her and not him. Maybe he wasn't considered, maybe russia refused, maybe its a national security issue, maybe he's already dead, maybe because she's famous.

Using information we don't have to deflect from information that we do have is untenable. It is also possible that Brittney is also not black or a woman.

Endless possibilities and you land on one of racial motivation and call it fact.

I don't know how many times I have to request this of you. Quote me calling something fact, and why you don't think it is a fact. Every time I ask you to do that, you accredit me saying something you make up in your head.

Simple, you're racist. You're scared to death that there is a conspiracy in the us to elevate the minority, homosexual and the non-typical gender over the established norm of hetero white males. And this propaganda, from the enemy of the traded no less, is designed to target and exploit that fear. The simplest explanation is typically the right one. Do I think there's a dem conspiracy to push favor to minorities? Not entirely. Its just politicians doing what they do, pandering to what they believe their base wants in order to gain support. At the end of the day they are going to do what they intended to do with little regard for the people. Your lens of bias has distorted your reasoning. And now you are doing exactly what they wanted you to do. Make an issue of it, divide into opposing groups, and spread more hate.

Addressing the topic of identity politics and its use in American politics/media is not racist. Saying that it looks like they prioritize utilizing it over being honorable to its people is a sentiment that you echo.

Or, I'll use your words:

"Its just politicians doing what they do, pandering to what they believe their base wants in order to gain support. At the end of the day they are going to do what they intended to do with little regard for the people."

The rest of what you say is just you being unhinged.

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: mrdude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...