Urgent Message: UK Nintendo Vip club members

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This has most likely been posted before, but you can't warn people enough!

basically, any stars that are quite old are going to go byebye. i think its over a year or two. so you gotta spend them by the 30th of june! im set to lose about 2k stars =( unless i can remember to try and grab a wii points card at midnight!

so go check the website, see if you're safe =)

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Phew... good thing I've spent those points for Wii points already

Now I got 400 Wii points
tongue.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I'm gonna lose 3k stars or so unless I spend them on Yoshi wallpaper or Waverace ringtones...

EDIT: Stuff in stock - Just got a Yoshi kart racer and a Mario keyring. GOGOGOGO.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Yeah, I'm gonna lose 3k stars or so unless I spend them on Yoshi wallpaper or Waverace ringtones...

EDIT: Stuff in stock - Just got a Yoshi kart racer and a Mario keyring. GOGOGOGO.

don't waste your stars on the keyrings, it's crap, it's just a piece of metal with mario printed on it.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate stuff like that, when companies cancel credits and points to their members for no real reason other than to prevent people from building up several and several of them...Or maybe they're trying to flush the database of users who joined ages ago and never are active...I dont know, but its still annoying to be told I'll lose my credits for any reason.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Little said:
def agreed. we've earned them and its not OUR fault that they never put anything worth getting on there!!

agreed 100% i don't want to waste my stars on wallpapers, i don't need Wii points anymore now we have a wad thingy lol so my 1500 stars will just gather dust i guess.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ooohhh look! for a few stars i could get a wallpaper which i could make up in 5 minutes or obtain from other websites for fuck all.

/Sarcastic

Being serious now, I'm going to buy the Mario Kart Racing Collection: Luigi and Mario Kart Racing Collection: Yoshi. I have nothing else to spend them on and i don't like things going to waste.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You could send gifts of WIIware etc. to people who don't have wad exploits
happy.gif
Maybe run a contest if you please?
Gizmo is probably right, they are doing spring cleaning of their members and their points... but yeah, its not really fair that they are going to do this.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PBC said:
You could send gifts of WIIware etc. to people who don't have wad exploits
happy.gif
Maybe run a contest if you please?
Gizmo is probably right, they are doing spring cleaning of their members and their points... but yeah, its not really fair that they are going to do this.

Oh yeah, good idea. To late now, well for me.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I was hoping they'd get the screen cleaners back in, it's the most useful item you can get under 2000 points (and they're nigh on impossible to find in shops). I won't complain too much, the stars catalogue is much better than it used to be but I'm not a fan of Mario so nothing else in there really appeals to me.

It's annoying that those Wii cards can only be used on a Wii registered to you; my sister's Wii is registered under her name so I can't even transfer points to her. 700 of mine are going to expire this month, but the way I see it I haven't done Nintendo many favours over the years so they owe me nothing anyway
biggrin.gif

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
I was about to lose over 6k points, already spent most of it on Wii points and a MK lanyard. Now I'm just waiting for those T-shirts to come back.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do they only offer a few cards a day? That's ridiculous!
ohmy.gif

In other news I found someone to give a keyring to so mines not a complete loss after all.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, for those who still have Wii points, you could always keep them until a good WiiWare release is around and dump it! They are taking at least a day to get dumped for each release. And I think I only had about 200 stars anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc