Hacking Upgraded to a Dslite having problems with 2 games

mike10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I bought a DS lite earlier today and so far I have noticed 2 games that will not work properly

On Yoshi's island will the left and right buttons on the D-pad will not do anything when I am in a level or on the map screen

And in Tony Hawk's American Sk8land when ever I try and turn right or left with the d pad I will do a bert slide instead of turning normally

Are these games know to have problems with the DS lite

they both work perfectly fine on my normal Nintendo DS

I just tryed putting the the U.S version of yoshi's island on the memory card the european version was on there before and I had the same problem

I also tried using roms that had not been trimmed putting the old 1.01 firmware on the card and reformatting and then putting everything back on the memory card

I have also noticed that Moonshell will not load on the DS lite but it seems to work fine on my old DS

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DS lite has some quality issues with the buttons so it's kind of a crapshoot to get a perfect one. I can't do up-right diagonals on mine unless I push the hell out of the pad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress