Hacking Updating to 3.60

Leo2nardo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am on version 3.52 with TN-V 11 installed and i want to know if i should stay on 3.52 or to update to 3.60 and get henkaku. Should I? What is better? Thanks for your replies.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello. I am on version 3.52 with TN-V 11 installed and i want to know if i should stay on 3.52 or to update to 3.60 and get henkaku. Should I? What is better? Thanks for your replies.

If you want to use PSX or PSP isos stay with TN-V until it is possible with HENkaku, elsewhere move to 3.60.

If you want to see a overview of programs available for HENkaku: [HENKaku Homebrew] The listing of all VPKs

Last edited by VitaType,

Leo2nardo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to use PSX or PSP isos stay with TN-V until it is possible with HENkaku, elsewhere more to 3.60.
Ok man I think ill stay on it thanks for your reply

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will Henkaku offer more than tn-v in the future?

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
you can always update offline to 3.60 via qcma, so, to be honest there is no rush on update to 3.60 yet, we don't know how long time will take tn-v to be ready on 3.60, so I think play the "wait and see" game is best for now.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will Henkaku offer more than tn-v in the future?
The HENkaku community is working hard to make 3.60 the best homebrew/hack experience for Vita.
I believe that it will be the best option for Vita users in the near-future and superior to TN-V/Ark.

You should also consider that HENkaku offers the possibility for VHBL installation.

Last edited by VitaType,

Leo2nardo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can always update offline to 3.60 via qcma, so, to be honest there is no rush on update to 3.60 yet, we don't know how long time will take tn-v to be ready on 3.60, so I think play the "wait and see" game is best for now.
True bro i guess it wont hurt to wait and see what happens, thanks a lot for your replies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs