arnes_king

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey everyone,

What is the most easy to use and most reliable way to find and download updates for your PS4 games? Is there a way to get only the updates which can be player on 5.05 or do you have to do a research every time manually before downloading and installing anything?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People here on the forum can't link you, so you gonna have to look for them else where. Most reliable way would just be site that people shared game and update, most people include update that are dumpable.

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
Screw the downloading part. How does one install a game update in general? Because most games I download come with an update. Can I install it normally or do I gotta tinker?

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well you obviously can’t download them from Sony’s servers as you cannot go online, so you have to download updates that people have dumped (we can’t tell you where) and install them.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screw the downloading part. How does one install a game update in general? Because most games I download come with an update. Can I install it normally or do I gotta tinker?

can install together, but I believe the update must be relinked if the update and game came from different sources. I'm assuming this is due to orbis looking for the game pkg or rather a different one.

Reactions: KiiWii

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is the option of dumping the game and the update seperate or together for the person that is dumping them. Update or game by someone else, then the update needs to be repack.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill