Hardware Updating 1.0.0-0E through browser?

Tyrotsar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I browsed the forums cause the system update wasnt working and saw that you need game cartridges to update, which sucks cause i dont have money rn. But i saw them always telling they dont have the browser while i do, so, can i update my 3ds using browser and if i can, how?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Trying to use a 3DS cartridge with a higher firmware than your device will force you to update before booting the game. Cartridge based updates are not "full" updates and do not contain browser or sound app.

If you want to use https://3ds.hacks.guide/ to install custom firmware you will have to either use the ntrboot method – or connect the 3DS to the internet and update to the latest firmware from within “System Settings” followed by the Seedminer method. There are no public exploits for installing B9S on the 1.0.0 version (besides ntrboot which works on any version).

Reactions: Alexander1970

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes but i just got a notification telling me a system update is availible. should i try to update or not?
If you care about what may be inside that launch firmware, buy a NTR Boot enabled flashcard and dump you NAND (internal memory) before updating.
If you want to get CFW the cheap and easy way just update right now and follow 3ds.guide >>>SeedMiner as others have already said. You will get a full firmware with browser and all.
Take your time because it's going to be a very big download...

Tyrotsar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
tOO LATEEEEE

aww man but thanks its halfway done

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok its now updated to the latest version 11.11.0-43E how should i proceed from here?

nvm theres the 3d.hacks.guide explaining everything what to do, thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: