Hacking Updated - What do you think the best DS Flash Cart is??

Whats the best Flash Cart?

• R4 Revolution DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M3 DS Real (with Sakura firmware)

• Supercard DS One

• Acekard 2

• CycloDS Evolution

• Edge DS

• DS-X

• M3DS Simply

• G6 DS Real

• DSTT

• Other.....

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
low price x quality (in my case) = DSTT, Bought from DSTT for $11, (They are half now) and it works perfectly smooth.
But that's all i ask from a card, perfect playback. If you ache for constant savestates, then i guess Cyclo would be the way to go.
I'd go for a DSTT though!

Son of Spam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of price to performance, I would say the TopToy. It is under $7 and has all of the standard features like sdhc, download play, easy-to-use cheats, auto dldi patching, ect. Plus it has the YSMenu, which gets rid of the the lack of alphabetizing and file browsing and native support for the EZ Flash 3in1. The only weaknesses I see are not having some of the more advanced features, such as Real-Time Save, Real-Time Guide, Slo-mo, and Wii connectivity, but then you have to ask yourself if these features are worth an additional $40-45.

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Acekard 2 IMO, mainly because of the low price on DX and the massive development on AKAIO.

Who the hell chose the R4?
hate2.gif

And what about the EZ5+ ? I think that's the only major cart (i.e. not clone/fake) you missed off - you could probably replace the "other" option with EZ-Flash V+
tongue.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol. R4DS xDD

Maybe they chose it because of the simpleness of the GUI. I liked it, but there was just too many fakes and the firmware was never updated again....

I chose AceKard 2. Mainly cause it's cheap and his a very nice GUI>!

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
I am lucky I got an Edge and a Cyclods evo.

The Edge is easy for great gaming.

But the Cyclo ds evo is better connect with the nintendo Wii (likes the game animal crossing.

yes i voted for the evo

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
^
Uhm.. you haven't tried connecting to Wii with AC have you?.. it doesnt work with ANY flashcard.
But yes CycloDS Evo. is one of many cards that support Wii connectivity from within games.

Another one?...

anyway.. why leave out Acekard R.P.G?.. the only card with dual memory solution.
The card also has almost all the other major features the other cards got and on top of that, it's open source (AKAIO!)

I voted other..

Pedobear

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the Cyclo cuz I own it, but there isn't much advantages. I do, however, like that the Cyclo had an extra 2 MB added, which will be used for later. Hopefully they finally add the new GUI and DSi Support without adding a new card to the market.

If you asked about companies, I would NOT vote for Cyclops; they have the shittiest support to mail (I sent 4 mails b4 they responded with an automated "you need to verify your email" email. Also, their forums are closed (WTF) because they can't/won't bother fixing spam problems. (*Cough* more moderators, buying some fuckin bandwidth, and getting a new board.) I also like the fact that they still do get spam when their forums are closed. They cover this up with their all-too-generous support (they'll sned you a new one, no strings attatched) with i don't have much of a problem with, but i would like the forums opened FTW.

EDIT: i LIKE how cyclo got a lot of votes too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, i dont have a wii u so not me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Steam
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm seeing a bunch of people trying to sell consoles for way more than what they are actually worth (regardless of the overall conditions) just because of the fucking motherboard revision
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get the amount of work behind it but it's more to brag hey look at me original hardware
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I was so confused when I saw 3 consoles costing twice as much as the average price you would expect
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm going to melt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Going to smoke a bowl, eat pizza, drink a beer, and watch I Saw the TV Glow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh joy, heat wave all week where i live
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus there's thunder and lightning outside, and it'll rain soon, there's somehow no tornado watch tho
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and to make it worse, the heat didn't sway my brother away from wanting to spend some time swimming on his birthday tomorrow
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh