fire walk with me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello, after not touching my SysNAND for years, I decided I wanted to play the game carts/e-shop games I own on SysNAND, so I've launched TegraExplorer and ran the wipe script to completely wipe off SysNAND, and set it up from scratch. I've setup a new user and then updated the system like normally. I was able to connect to E-Shop and download games just fine, my Switch is not banned!

However, I've run into two issues: I can't boot into original firmware from SX OS menu when the AutoRCM is installed. It boots fine without it, but then I would need the jig to get into EmuNAND etc, it's just a pain. Is this a fuse thing? I wasn't paying too close of an attention.

And also, if my SD card is inserted while I'm in SysNAND, the system prompts me that the SD Card has data from another Nintendo Switch User and wants to delete the contents. I can't get out of this prompt, I can just eject the SD card, but I would rather just keep it in there, I won't be using the SD card with SysNAND at all, I'll just use internal memory. (I'm trying not to mix NANDs in the same storage).

Thanks for all the help!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, after not touching my SysNAND for years, I decided I wanted to play the game carts/e-shop games I own on SysNAND, so I've launched TegraExplorer and ran the wipe script to completely wipe off SysNAND, and set it up from scratch. I've setup a new user and then updated the system like normally. I was able to connect to E-Shop and download games just fine, my Switch is not banned!

However, I've run into two issues: I can't boot into original firmware from SX OS menu when the AutoRCM is installed. It boots fine without it, but then I would need the jig to get into EmuNAND etc, it's just a pain. Is this a fuse thing? I wasn't paying too close of an attention.

And also, if my SD card is inserted while I'm in SysNAND, the system prompts me that the SD Card has data from another Nintendo Switch User and wants to delete the contents. I can't get out of this prompt, I can just eject the SD card, but I would rather just keep it in there, I won't be using the SD card with SysNAND at all, I'll just use internal memory. (I'm trying not to mix NANDs in the same storage).

Thanks for all the help!
Its not a fuse thing if you can do it without AutoRCM. It might be a bug of SX OS exclusively which isn't surprising since they haven't released an update for their own CFW in quite a while now. Does the issue also occur with Atmosphere? Also, did you do anything to the Nintendo folder on your SD card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet