Hacking Updated OFW to 7.0.1, now SXOS emunand no longer boots.

mbv401920150

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I have the OFW on 7.0.1. And the CFW with NAND on 7.0.1 updating using ChoiDujourNX.
After the update, my NAND did not enter in a normal way ... I tried to remove the AutoRCM, clean up my SD, repairing the SD on Windows (Checking for errors) ...

But seems that nothing work ...
Randomly I was able to initialize the NAND ... for one time ...

Today I restarted and initialized my OFW to backup my Smash Save (Using Checkpoint) ... but I have the same problem when trying to start the NAND ... :(

But right now, I found a way to always start my NAND without problem (I tried 5 times in a row and always works).
1. Remove the JoyCons
2. I used the TegraGUI app
3. Start the Switch on RCM mode (I have it on AutoRCM).
4. Hold the Volume + button to start the SXOS menu.
5. Remove the USB Cable from Switch.
6. Start the CFW + NAND (Click the button on SXOS Menu).
7. And... Immediately when the screen turns off, press one time the power button.
8. Wait a couple of seconds, and you should see the Nintendo Logo ... after you will start the NAND.

The most important step is the 7. Please try again with this solution.
I have the latest version of the SXOS file.

Last edited by mbv401920150,
Reactions: RicardoGuedes32

RicardoGuedes32

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone, I have the OFW on 7.0.1. And the CFW with NAND on 7.0.1 updating using ChoiDujourNX.
After the update, my NAND did not enter in a normal way ... I tried to remove the AutoRCM, clean up my SD, repairing the SD on Windows (Checking for errors) ...

Today I restarted and initialized my OFW to backup my Smash Save (Using Checkpoint) ... but I have the same problem when trying to start the NAND ... :(

But right now, I found a way to always start my NAND without problem (I tried 5 times in a row and always works).
1. Remove the JoyCons
7. And... Immediately when the screen turns off, press one time the power button.
8. Wait a couple of seconds, and you should see the Nintendo Logo ... after you will start the NAND.

Yeah! This worked for me! Thank you very much!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

1. Remove the JoyCons

The power button thing is a known workaround. But you shouldn't have to enter SX menu, it should be enough to simply press power after the screen turns black.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-