Hacking Updated luma, now won't boot.

YourHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my 3DS is acting like there is no SD card in it after updating luma. Blue light turns on and then off. I am still on 11.4 I believe. How do I fix this?

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
B9S and whatever the latest luma is.
get the latest boot.firm, that one on your se card is probably corrupted, also Perform a boot from ctrnand to see if that boot.firm is alright
EDIT: guy above is right, if you didn't read the Disclaimer on the luma realease tab, then its your own fault.

Last edited by adrifcastr,

YourHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest luma is the issue. I deleted my boot.firm and then changed the .BAK to just .firm and she booted nice and easy. Maybe something got messed up when Luma downloaded the latest version?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest luma is the issue. I deleted my boot.firm and then changed the .BAK to just .firm and she booted nice and easy. Maybe something got messed up when Luma downloaded the latest version?
See my post above. Your 3DS probably works with Luma3DS 7.1 but not Luma3DS 8.1.1. When you hold Select on boot, what is the Luma version that shows up?

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you read the release notes and updated boot9strap to 1.2? if not thats your own mistake, you can't blame aurora and tux 4 that

Reactions: Lacius

YourHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, didn't think I needed an update. Will do it later then. Thanks for answering my dumb question. I would have assumed this would have come up in my google search, but it did not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o