Hacking Question Updated Atmosphere to 0.13 now can¡t boot to emunand

Darkrai27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I did the usual stuff that I do when I want to update my CFW, just download latest Atmosphere and Hekate from SDSetup, then drag and drop to my SD. Now I can't boot from Hekate to my emummc

persianpariah667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Specify what happens when you try to boot into your emuNAND. Is there an error code? Is there a black screen? Does it boot back to hekate? The answer to this could be a lot of things

Darkrai27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Specify what happens when you try to boot into your emuNAND. Is there an error code? Is there a black screen? Does it boot back to hekate? The answer to this could be a lot of things
The Hekate logo appears again (as if I just launched the Hekate payload instead of fusee-secondary) and the console enters in RCM

kinio_64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the same thing happened to my console, reverting atmosphere to 12.0 help but 13.0 is no go :(
i have this funny feeling it has something to do with exosphere2 introduced in v13.0

update. i can boot atmosphere 13 by adding fusse-primare as my payload to hakate config file but that breaks rebooting o hakate and as a consequence linux/android

Last edited by kinio_64,

kinio_64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my problem is sorted now. It seems that my firmware was corrupted or something. I did an firmware update of my emuMMC to 10.0.4 using ChoiDojourNX (roll back to atm 12, dont forget so set flags as per choi tutorial). now i can boot to EmuMMC but not to my sysMMC LOL

Darkrai27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's solved now thanks toi Hekate 5.3.2, but now I need new patches to fusee-secondary in order to play Mario Paper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.