Hacking Question Updated Atmosphere to 0.13 now can¡t boot to emunand

Darkrai27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I did the usual stuff that I do when I want to update my CFW, just download latest Atmosphere and Hekate from SDSetup, then drag and drop to my SD. Now I can't boot from Hekate to my emummc

persianpariah667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Specify what happens when you try to boot into your emuNAND. Is there an error code? Is there a black screen? Does it boot back to hekate? The answer to this could be a lot of things

Darkrai27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Specify what happens when you try to boot into your emuNAND. Is there an error code? Is there a black screen? Does it boot back to hekate? The answer to this could be a lot of things
The Hekate logo appears again (as if I just launched the Hekate payload instead of fusee-secondary) and the console enters in RCM

kinio_64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the same thing happened to my console, reverting atmosphere to 12.0 help but 13.0 is no go :(
i have this funny feeling it has something to do with exosphere2 introduced in v13.0

update. i can boot atmosphere 13 by adding fusse-primare as my payload to hakate config file but that breaks rebooting o hakate and as a consequence linux/android

Last edited by kinio_64,

kinio_64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my problem is sorted now. It seems that my firmware was corrupted or something. I did an firmware update of my emuMMC to 10.0.4 using ChoiDojourNX (roll back to atm 12, dont forget so set flags as per choi tutorial). now i can boot to EmuMMC but not to my sysMMC LOL

Darkrai27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's solved now thanks toi Hekate 5.3.2, but now I need new patches to fusee-secondary in order to play Mario Paper

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    True lol
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    pokemon cards are good investment
    Gift
    Better than beanie babies?
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Yes!
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    even better than dead hookers
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Also known as non-fuckable tokens.
    Gift
  • katebeyond @ katebeyond:
    Monster Hunter Stories 2 Save
    Does anyone have a 100% complete storyline save? pls
    Gift
  • Gift
    Literally hate 99% of the pumpkin spice stuff I have tried
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Nintendo Online Expansion sucks
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Graphical glitches, slowdows that wasn't part of original hardware, tinny audio sound. Crappy laggy online play.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    For $30 bucks I would expect top tier quality emulation not this crappy version we got
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @SG854 Patience you should have be young padawan and wait and see for review
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Already saw a review and it sucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    A bunch I different people I saw and laggy audio online play is a common occurrence
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Here's another video fog isn't being displayed properly on several games. Nintendo life also reported this. Water Temple in oot water reflection isn't emulated properly either the whole point of the gimmick of that room. Graphical glitches and poor emulation shouldn't be present at $30 bucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    You can't save ghost data either in Mario Kart 64. Wasn't an issue on VC for Wii and Wii U.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Even if they fix these issues I'm still not buying it. $30 for drip fed n64 games is fucking retarded. Their online service is still shit.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Youtube keeps pushing the Eternals trailer as the #1 recommendation. Fucking give it a rest already.
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    they really want you to know it is out there and is totes gonna be the bestest movie nobody ever asked for
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    until spider man a month afterward which will bury it into obscurity, anyways
    Gift
    Dakitten @ Dakitten: until spider man a month afterward which will bury it into obscurity, anyways