Hi! I haven't been online with my PS3 since the end of March, all because I didn't want to update the firmware and loose the "OtherOS"-function, which may come in handy if homebrew/backups ever will be possible in the future. Now I've been waiting for a CFW ever since, and it a PAIN... Should I update and forget about the "OtherOS"-function? Or is there a EASY way to workaround the firmware-update and still be able to go online (PSN and online gaming)? Can I do somekind of backup of anything on my PS3 to possible downgrade later on? Please, I need your opinion... this is sooo frustrating.