Hacking Update for 4.3.0-10 is coming!

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still have my old Lite if I just wanted to play my DS games, but I was really looking forward to trying them on my new 3DSXL which I had to update in order to do a system transfer. Kinda sucks but whatever...we'll see what comes first, my new Supercard arriving or Acekard finally getting updated

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am not at all angry about this.. I knew what I was doing when I upgraded to 4.3.0-10 and took the risk that my Acekard would be updated.. In truth, I never intended on using my 3DS XL for DS games.. I never used my 3DS this way, so didn't really care about DS support on the 3DS XL either. However, that said, I would still like to try it as if the 'emulation' is OK, I could sell my old DS XL and use my 3DS XL for everything.

Its not the wait which bothering me, as I said, I never used the Acekard in my 3DS, so nothing has changed.. But its the lack of info which disturbs me.. Could they not say something, just to let us know if they are even working on it.. If they are not (or don't believe that its possible), I am more than happy to get another card which will work... Its just the not knowing which is causing a problem.

I guess we just have to keep waiting and in the mean time, I might just order an R4, just so that I have something to try....

Jon

Xenirina

Scener
Trophies
XP
Country

R4i Gold Team and the Acekard Team aren't even the same team.
Where is your proof, because i have mine and im 100% sure about what i'm talking about !

Acekard release a first R4i since a long time ago, called "R4i Ultra", and after this one,
they release R4i GOLD who use WOOD, the firmware are exactly the same then a Acekard 2i,
like the R4i Ultra... Do you want to check it

Maybe you can check this pack -> http://www.nimiso.ch/ressources.php?
action=dl&id=10&name=ak2i%5Bfirmware_for_dsi-14%5D.zip

One time, Acekard.com made a batch of Acekard 2i, but impossible to upgrade with a regular firmware for Acekard 2i,
so they give to some "Resellers" this pack, when a regular firmware dont work, they can use an other firmware !

Sorry
The Acekard and R4i Gold team are different. Period.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
You want me to show you hardware to indicate software updates?
Ok, these are two boards (Not my boards since I am not taking my cards apart, but still works)
gallery_202697_985_27449.jpg
gallery_202697_985_289961.jpg

As you can see, they are clearly not the same hardware.

No but you are sure this red PCB is the hardware who work perfectly with the original WOOD release ?

This hardware look like a DSTT, and you see somthing superior about the AK2i to justify better firmware to be compatible with DSi and last 3DS firmware ?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
It's not that we're not open to his findings, it's that he generally likes to toss out accusations and then ask others for proof that he's wrong without having anything other than coincidences. If his findings actually do deal with something internal (and not something like file structure or dates that are close to each other) it'll be out of the ordinary for him.

Reactions: 1 person

allc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The http://www.acekard.com/index.php website speaks for it's self, if you try to click on the reviews link it goes back to the home page.
It's time to move on, if they have turned off the reviews link that is all you should need to know. But I think if they are not going to allow
people to post reviews of there products, they should remove the purchase here links also to prevent people from purchasing them.

Signed, Moved on......

harkiniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The http://www.acekard.com/index.php website speaks for it's self, if you try to click on the reviews link it goes back to the home page.
It's time to move on, if they have turned off the reviews link that is all you should need to know. But I think if they are not going to allow
people to post reviews of there products, they should remove the purchase here links also to prevent people from purchasing them.

Signed, Moved on......
I hate this mentality.
They (probably) done X so its 100% obvious that Y is going to happen!

allc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Signed, Moved on......
I hate this mentality.

Love it or Hate it, but I willing to bet my new R4I Gold 3DS that i ordered today, gets to me before Acekard releases its update....

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Signed, Moved on......
I hate this mentality.

Love it or Hate it, but I willing to bet my new R4I Gold 3DS that i ordered today, gets to me before Acekard releases its update....

Snap. Did exactly the same today. Fed up of waiting.

GMsupr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I just got E-MAIL from acekard and BETA update .zip!
Dear Acekard User,

First of all,we fell terribly sorry for our such a long time delay on releasing the Acekard 2i update for 3DS 4.3.

Delay is delay,we have not any exccuse.So except many many apologies,we have to say sorry again to you.

We just developed a beta update patch for the latest 3DS 4.3.0-10,you may find it in the attachment.
We know,it is too late than some other brand flashcards.But please believe,we'll never abandon Acekard and any of our precious users.
We'll keep supporting Acekard update and AKAIO update in the future.

Thank you for your constant support and kind patience to Acekard.

With best regards to you all
A.K.

I will try it and post if it's working or not.

EDIT: It is working game is now Pippa Funnel by ubisoft. Should I post link to this BETA update or what?

Someone already post this in here so link is in this topic -> http://gbatemp.net/topic/302773-firmware-update-compilation-thread-list-of-flashcards-working-on-3ds/

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
Dear Acekard User,

First of all,we fell terribly sorry for our such a long time delay on releasing the Acekard 2i update for 3DS 4.3.

Delay is delay,we have not any exccuse.So except many many apologies,we have to say sorry again to you.

We just developed a beta update patch for the latest 3DS 4.3.0-10,you may find it in the attachment.
We know,it is too late than some other brand flashcards.But please believe,we'll never abandon Acekard and any of our precious users.

A.K.

EDIT: It is working game is now Pippa Funnel by ubisoft. Should I post link to this BETA update or what?

Yes, yes you should :)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Dear Acekard User,

A.K.

Someone already post this in here so link is in this topic -> http://gbatemp.net/t...working-on-3ds/
I got the same email. It was bcc'd to me too. I think I have your email. Lol.

Reactions: 1 person

Archerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that this works i downloaded it and ran it on my dsi xl and then put it in my 3ds xl and it works a treat :) the new game is Pippa Funnell by Ubisoft... thanks for uploading it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pi is basically just a fancy version +1