Hacking Question update backup games and freeze console [SX OS 1.2]

Metal___

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, Do you update your backup games? What is the safest way to do it? who led ban can still upgrade?

I have downloaded the "1-2 switch" and for some reason it freezes after a few minutes playing, I believe it can be update. Have you ever been through something like that?

Switch FW 5.0.1
TX OS FW 1.2

Last edited by Metal___,

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, Do you update your backup games? What is the safest way to do it? who led ban can still upgrade?

I have downloaded the "1-2 switch" and for some reason it freezes after a few minutes playing, I believe it can be update. Have you ever been through something like that?
1-2 switch has a problem with the eating game its an sx os issue because of the ir camera that the joycons have

Metal___

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you can update by just putting a game using the loader and then in boot in ofw to update, but if you are afraid of bans that could be detected, no one knows

Sorry to go back on that, but how did you know that the camera is really causing the problem? Does TX already know this or is it advisable to report?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme