stenafo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Grenada
Hello,

at the moment i'm on a 5.1 switch with so os 1.9.

My idea is to play the original Fifa19 Online (i guess on the sysNand) and leave all the other xci on the SDCard to play with the emunand offline.

Is that possible? Any risk?

Suggestion to how update to 6.0 without getting in trouble?

Cheers

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't have SXOS but this is what I would do.

Restore your clean nand (Done done before any xsos or anything). Update to 6.0 and set to flight mode. Do another nand backup and install sxos with emunand enabled (don't like how they implement it).

That SHOULD minimise the risks but you can still be baned as they could detect emunand. Now if you have been online since your clean nand backup your logs might not match and could flag you to be baned.
If you don't have a clean nand then you have a higher chance of banage
Nothing is 100% safe once you loaded into rcm

Reactions: EvanVanVan

stenafo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Grenada
I don't have SXOS but this is what I would do.

Restore your clean nand (Done done before any xsos or anything). Update to 6.0 and set to flight mode. Do another nand backup and install sxos with emunand enabled (don't like how they implement it).

That SHOULD minimise the risks but you can still be baned as they could detect emunand. Now if you have been online since your clean nand backup your logs might not match and could flag you to be baned.
If you don't have a clean nand then you have a higher chance of banage
Nothing is 100% safe once you loaded into rcm

Sounds a good plan. Since I never been online I’ll do a full restore to factory. Then update to 6.0 and then back to sxos with Emunand. And then give a try with the fifa cartridge

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1