DNikiforov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone,

I've had a series of bugs with Pokémon Scarlet in its latest update for the console on sysNand and it's that I couldn't save or anything. It just happens with that game. Therefore, I managed to get my save out of the sysNand with the SAK program and apply it in my emuMMC system. In this case, if I play online with my game in the emuMMC system, would there be a risk of prohibition or not? In this case, how could I enable Nintendo's servers? Since I have them blocked right now.

Thank you very much for your help.

Doctorbeefy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I've had a series of bugs with Pokémon Scarlet in its latest update for the console on sysNand and it's that I couldn't save or anything. It just happens with that game. Therefore, I managed to get my save out of the sysNand with the SAK program and apply it in my emuMMC system. In this case, if I play online with my game in the emuMMC system, would there be a risk of prohibition or not? In this case, how could I enable Nintendo's servers? Since I have them blocked right now.

Thank you very much for your help.
yes, if you play online on an emuMMC, you risk being flagged for a ban.

Reactions: Blythe93

DNikiforov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
But, what I understand, is that Nintendo checks your game IDs when you're online and checks if they're associated with a single account or not. In this case, it's a bit strange not to be able to play in my emuMMC mode with my original rom, or so I think.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But, what I understand, is that Nintendo checks your game IDs when you're online and checks if they're associated with a single account or not. In this case, it's a bit strange not to be able to play in my emuMMC mode with my original rom, or so I think.
The problems you would encounter when trying to go online on the emummc, which would flag you for a ban are probably the following:
* You already installed games (even self dumped) or hombrew in the xci/nsp format on the emunand
* The logs between sysnand and emunand don't match, which will likely lead to a ban over time

Both of these might not flag the console the moment you connect, but they certainly will over time.

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?