Unpopular Opinions Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-401606

Living life like a conformist sheep to the establishment has no meaning, but we all end up doing it in the end. We are just too lazy and as long as our life is "made easy" we don't seem to care that much that foreign opinions are being fed to us to make us believe we had the freedom to think. We end up being irrelevant, dying irrelevant and being used by a big machinery... does anyone even still understand the machinery? Or has the last person that had some understanding of it long ago died and we keep living in make believe and feeding this system to make it subsist without knowing what for? We are just irrelevant, we have no purpose or meaning.

This is too true and made me depressed.You are right though,if you don't agree to be part of the "machine" the consequences are dire.

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox One S>PS4 Slim
Xbox One needs more Indie games
The stock Dreamcast Controller isn't that good
The Saturn has a better controller than the Dreamcast.

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I do get a PS Vita(be it a 1000 or 2000) and at least one Memory card for it(along with some commercial games), it will probably be the LAST piece of contemporary hardware I obtain that comes from the VERY COMPANY that murdered Michael Jackson!

D

Deleted-401606

If I do get a PS Vita(be it a 1000 or 2000) and at least one Memory card for it(along with some commercial games), it will probably be the LAST piece of contemporary hardware I obtain that comes from the VERY COMPANY that murdered Michael Jackson!

Ive heard of this conspiracy before,what is it all about?

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An Outcast Warrior enters a Land Plagued by an Evil Fate , His Enemies Will Know True Fear Once He Starts To Swing!

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive heard of this conspiracy before,what is it all about?
Michael Jackson was planning on permanently walking away from his deal with Sony of America, and had he left alive he would have taken up to 50% of the companie's catalog with him. They might have ordered his doctor to kill him on purpose...

Reactions: Deleted-401606

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Michael Jackson was planning on permanently walking away from his deal with Sony of America, and had he left alive he would have taken up to 50% of the companie's catalog with him. They might have ordered his doctor to kill him on purpose...
iirc, he also owned the Beatles catalogue

Moerpundso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Pkmn Sun and Moon is imo one of the worst pokemon games. It got so much praise from a lot of people and I don't understand why ^^;

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is nothing wrong with being fat, smoking, drinking and dying young.

It's up to you if you want to live a short or long life.
As long as you don't smoke inside your non-smoker pal's car/house, everything's ok.
You know that thing leaves such a disgusting irremovable smell that you should really hate and disrespect your pal to do that.

Reactions: PrettyFly

PrettyFly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As long as you don't smoke inside your non-smoker pal's car/house, everything's ok.
You know that thing leaves such a disgusting irremovable smell that you should really hate and disrespect your pal to do that.

I agreed but to the extent that applies to everything and isn't special to smoking. Loads of people stink without ever taking a toke.

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, the One X beats out PS4 Pro's power by quite a bit. The reason it doesn't matter is because Xbox One has no exclusives, so you're better off playing any of its games on PC. More indies aren't going to do much to help its sales.
Xbox One exclusives:
>Sea of thieves
>Forza Horizon
>Halo 5
>Halo infinite
>Gears of War collection
>Halo: the Master Chief collection

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Xbox One exclusives:
>Sea of thieves
>Forza Horizon
>Halo 5
>Halo infinite
>Gears of War collection
>Halo: the Master Chief collection
Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon are on PC. The games in those collections are also starting to get pretty damn old, and they are available piecemeal elsewhere. What you're left with is not a very convincing list at all, and that's the reason Switch will probably pass XB1 sales this year.

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon are on PC. The games in those collections are also starting to get pretty damn old, and they are available piecemeal elsewhere. What you're left with is not a very convincing list at all, and that's the reason Switch will probably pass XB1 sales this year.
>old=bland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: