Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GO ahead here and share any opinion and/or view that you find to be unpopular and what not.
I'll start:

Holdo form TLJ is worse than L337 from SOLO: A Star Wars Story
Also,

Ages of Pokemon
Early Years:
>Green/Red/Blue/Yellow
>Gold/Silver/Crystal
>Both Gameboy TCG games
Golden age:
>FireRed/LeafGreen
>Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
>HG/SS
>Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
>Black/White
Silver Age:
>Black2/White2
>X/Y
Dark Age:
>Sun/Moon
>OR/AS
>US/UM
>LGPEE

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PUBG and Fortnite are overrated
Waluigi is overrated and any related meme should die
Assassin's Creed hasn't been good since Black Flag
TWD is boring and also overrated, ooh, zombies, that hasn't been done before
The NES Online and the games available for it are boring as hell

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would rather go back and watch star wars I, II, and III than IV, V, and VI.
the muppets from the original movies don't hold up very well and i find it annoying.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The SX team are horrible for the community and mostly steals code. Their original ideas only ended up getting people banned and or increase the risk of bricking the system
Also Maxconsole is a shill site and we shouldn't be working with them. Their admin is a shill who uses our site to funnel views to his site.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Huawei P20, why 3 fucking back cameras on the phone? Its not even the best phone in the market quit glorifying it.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Living life like a conformist sheep to the establishment has no meaning, but we all end up doing it in the end. We are just too lazy and as long as our life is "made easy" we don't seem to care that much that foreign opinions are being fed to us to make us believe we had the freedom to think. We end up being irrelevant, dying irrelevant and being used by a big machinery... does anyone even still understand the machinery? Or has the last person that had some understanding of it long ago died and we keep living in make believe and feeding this system to make it subsist without knowing what for? We are just irrelevant, we have no purpose or meaning.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Notwithstanding the bad publicity for feminism due to many somewhat extremist episodes heavily advertised in social media (something that I wouldn't be surprised to find out being an organized effort at discrediting it), the world is still full of gender inequality -in the sense of women having it worse- and we should still strive for an equal standing.

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
The N64 is the best Nintendo system pre Wii. Also, I want to hear Toto's Africa as a country song, even though I hate most country music because it all sounds the same to me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Living life like a conformist sheep to the establishment has no meaning, but we all end up doing it in the end. We are just too lazy and as long as our life is "made easy" we don't seem to care that much that foreign opinions are being fed to us to make us believe we had the freedom to think. We end up being irrelevant, dying irrelevant and being used by a big machinery... does anyone even still understand the machinery? Or has the last person that had some understanding of it long ago died and we keep living in make believe and feeding this system to make it subsist without knowing what for? We are just irrelevant, we have no purpose or meaning.
That doesn't sound unpopular, just what some people are trying to keep in the back of their heads

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PUBG and Fortnite are overrated
Waluigi is overrated and any related meme should die
Assassin's Creed hasn't been good since Black Flag
TWD is boring and also overrated, ooh, zombies, that hasn't been done before
The NES Online and the games available for it are boring as hell
what about Bowsette?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think that country music is better than rap.
everything is better than rap

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I honestly liked pokémon SM. I disliked USUM because it's all post-game content, but Sun & Moon was a very solid entry to the series imo, and i really had a great time with it. It isn't my favorite, as i love Platinum and Black and White waaaaaaaaay more, but i definetly liked SM quite a bit.

Also, i don't think Pokémon Let's GO is a complete disaster. Now, being honest, it isn't good, but over the time it has been sounding less worse than it has been when it was annouced. I'm not hyped at all, it seems a very stale and boring entry tbh, but it's not the end of the world. Just minutes before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1