Unpatched switch not going into rcm mode.

Umairbt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi guys have a weird situtaion i have an unpatched which i am using for a year works fine.yesterday i removed its back cover and the silver cover inside to see if it needs cleaning but it was alright and i put it back toghter again but now the problem is its not going into rcm mode.when i put the jig and press the volume+ and power button the screen goes black like normaly would like its going in rcm mode but when i use the rcm loader to inject payload nothing happens and i have connected it to pc to tegrarcm gui but it doesnt detect it..can someone plz help me out whats going on.

Umairbt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Update....
Switch is not connecting to my pc when try to copy screen shots and videos to ur pc...i have another unpatched switch which is contecting to my pc and shows up in my computer...does it mean something wrong with the usb c port on the switch...what can be done now?

Atti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you got to the 'silver cover' you had to have removed the SD card module. The fact that you can't go into rcm and your PC can't read your switch suggests this.

Open it up again and try reseating it. Also check the pins aren't broke as that is a known issue

Umairbt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Dont think that the problem is with sd card reader module because i am in the ofw and it is reading the sd card fine...sd card is showing up in data management if it was broken it wont read the sd card at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay