hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Unofficial* BatchDPG 1.44
Subtitle support, preview mode, fixes

I_Am_Ghost has updated his unofficial build of the video conversion tool, BatchDPG. New in this version is support for subtitle files (smi), along with the ability to set the font for the subtitles, and a new preview mode. Download and full changelog below.

[title:Changelog]Can Choose smi(sami) subtitles
Subtitle Options(Font, Size, Shadow, Pos)
Force 256*192 Option(Ignores Auto-detected Ratio)
Can Add Parameter for MEncoder
Preview function based on MPlayer
GUI Combobox Fix
Included newer MEncoder(dont know what is good)

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a BatchDPG 1.3 beta 4.5 unofficial build on the gbatmw forums too.

But this looks a lot simpler to use. Just played around with it and it seems what ever you import at the time, it uses the current settings. So if you changed them you'd have to re import them into this. Like any of the current batchdpg builds.

But useful if you're batch converting videos that need different attention.

Another thing to add. Like the version of batchdpg I mentioned earlier, this also hides all the other columns so stretch those out if you need them.

edit-all in all, it looks less intimidating so thats a big plus for newbies. And it looks less intimidating. Until something comes out with multi-threading support...

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Offtopic guy....multithreading worked on the last batch converter...forget which version that was. I think this one is still built off of atleast that version. Correct me if wrong people. It should be easy to figure out if you can get into it right now, which I can't. But nice find, thank you muchly.

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
If you click settings, it has a CPU Cores box, just like v1.3 beta 5, so it should be multi threaded. A question, though: is I_am_ghost the original creator of batchdpg? I thought it was firon/LS5.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Original creator is LS5, Firon considered his versions "unofficial" already, IIRC.

Does anyone know if this version still requires .net?

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
What's multi-threading and is this better than the latest build on the official BatchDPG site (which is really old)?
MUltithreading is if you have a multicore processor, it will tell batchdpg to use all of them, increasing speed (maby). And yes, this one is way better than the one on the official LS5 website.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you click settings, it has a CPU Cores box, just like v1.3 beta 5, so it should be multi threaded. A question, tohugh: is I_am_ghost the original creator of batchdpg? I thought it was firon/LS5.

That setting didn't work at all. I was there, Firon somehow got it to work for 1 person with a modified avisynth, couldn't duplicate it. And somebody get LS5's email and tell him to update his site....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o