Homebrew Unmount microSD Card through .cia?

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Thanks to @zoogie who made the app.

I was wondering if there's any .cia app that has the unmount sd card option...
Homebrew apps like emunand9 work fine, but there aren't .cia versions of them to access them quicker (or they don't work that way to begin with).
So is there any quick way I can unmount my sd card on the emunand home menu or is there a .cia app with the feature?

Attachments

• SDmounty.zip
    264.9 KB · Views: 603
Last edited by Jiehfeng,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew apps like emunand9 work fine, but there aren't .cia versions of them to access them quicker (or they don't work that way to begin with).
So is there any quick way I can unmount my sd card on the emunand home menu or is there a .cia app with the feature?
This is actually a really good request :grog:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe it could be called UnmountMii

Reactions: Jiehfeng

solsolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be wrong, but I believe the *9 payloads can do this because they have own SD drivers.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The Homebrew Launcher let you remove the SD card freely. So just use the HomebrewLauncherLoader.cia :P
Still think we need a dedicated unmount option. The hbl still needs to take a few seconds to load.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wait, what? You want to unmount the SD card *on EmuNAND*? You know your whole EmuNAND runs from there?

Let me rephrase that for you... would you ask how to unmount / switch the hard drive from Windows?

And, this only works from my tools, because my tools run from an area that is mostly separate from the 3DS firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto