Gaming Unlocking Q10 in Quick Play on Peggle...HOW???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kalisiin
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,112
  • Replies Replies 4

Kalisiin

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
55
Location
Pocono Mountains-Pennsylvania
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
23
Country
United States
OK....how do I send game trial to another DS unit?

I went to Extras, and pushed to send trial, and all I get is Bjorn with rings coming off his horn...and the Searching for friend...and the little wireless thing is red....even though I have wireless communications turned on on my DS...and a connection test passed.

I have a second unit right next to it, also wireless turned on, connection test passed.

The second unit also has Peggle loaded up.

So what gives?

Is there something I am missing? Should the second unit NOT have Peggle loaded?

I have the units right next to each other, and no show. I have tagged others before in other games, so I know I can.

What am I missing here?

The two DS units are inches away from each other, both pass connection test, and both have Peggle running.

Is there some setting in the game itself I need to trip or what?
 
If you want to send the trial, try having the second DS on Download Play?
 

Site & Scene News