Gaming Unistall DLC without Unistall Game?

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have a problem, I had long ago downloaded the American DLC for Dragon Quest XI S. Yesterday I downloaded the digital European version of this game and it took 20 hours to download. And I don't know how to delete the American DLC, since the European Nintendo eshop also takes it as downloaded.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
the DLC is the same for all regions, most likely why you see it.

You can use example Tinfoil from Blawar, and delete the DLC only.

I can't hack my Switch Lite, the modchip installation here in Venezuela costs the same as a Switch Lite. and you were right the western DLC of Dragon Quest XI S is region free. Although Dragon Quest XI unlike Pokemon does not explain how to claim it.

Last edited by Xmortal,

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
the DLC is the same for all regions, most likely why you see it.

You can use example Tinfoil from Blawar, and delete the DLC only.

It has been almost two months since I created my last answer. Does this also affect the physical versions? For example I bought the american physical version of Fire Emblem Three House, if I buy the European DLC will it be compatible? I ask this because apparently Fire Emblem Three House is completely global, even its Japanese version brings all the languages

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It has been almost two months since I created my last answer. Does this also affect the physical versions? For example I bought the american physical version of Fire Emblem Three House, if I buy the European DLC will it be compatible? I ask this because apparently Fire Emblem Three House is completely global, even its Japanese version brings all the languages
Yeah, as far as I know with Fire Emblem it should work fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo