Homebrew Unique Problem

lgnmcrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a little preface before I dive into the issue:

I have Luma3DS, latest builds, on all 3 of my 3DSs. I have CFW and NTR. Everything is updated and no files are all weird. I have had no prior problems with this for the past year(s). This is a recent problem that keeps occuring.

Now for the issue:

On all 3 of my 3DSs, (oXL, N3DS, o3DS,) local wireless communications between each other and other units have been flawless. Lately, however, nearly every time (~4/5) that I go into a local wireless situation in-games, (both cartridge and installed titles) the game hangs at the local wireless screen, and simply black screens with home menu disabled OR shows the screen right before the where the local wireless images would appear.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Harps

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not sure what is causing the issue, however I would suggest finding a way to get the CIAs for the latest update and installing them with sysupdater or the like? Could be an issue with the OS, but that's only a guess
Hope it helps!

VassagoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it's not the wireless access point? I had this problem with my router recently. My router has both a 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz connection. The 2.4 has been dropping off sometimes where it looks like it works but the internet doesn't while the 5 GHz still works. Resetting the router helped for me.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem more than once. The issue is the Wi-Fi adapter in the 3DS can't connect to the router. (Has nothing to do with your router, it's the console, the Wi-Fi cards suck). So just delete all your connection settings, turn off the Wi-Fi in the Themes menu, reboot,4 turn Wi_Fi back on and create your connection again. It should work. I was having the same problem in pokemon literally just last night it would just hang on "Connecting" even though it showed "Internet" on my homescreen. I checked the eshop, friendslist etc and nothing was loading so I knew it was the console, since all my other devices were online just fine, same router. Hopefully that works for you. It does for me since this is like the 4th time it's happened to me. Doesn't seem to be a reason, it's totally random AFAIK.

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete your Luma config then turn off your 3DS. When the Luma menu pops up don't enable anything. Instead just press start and see if that works.

VassagoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem more than once. The issue is the Wi-Fi adapter in the 3DS can't connect to the router. (Has nothing to do with your router, it's the console, the Wi-Fi cards suck). So just delete all your connection settings, turn off the Wi-Fi in the Themes menu, reboot,4 turn Wi_Fi back on and create your connection again. It should work. I was having the same problem in pokemon literally just last night it would just hang on "Connecting" even though it showed "Internet" on my homescreen. I checked the eshop, friendslist etc and nothing was loading so I knew it was the console, since all my other devices were online just fine, same router. Hopefully that works for you. It does for me since this is like the 4th time it's happened to me. Doesn't seem to be a reason, it's totally random AFAIK.

For me, it was the router. I didn't have internet on my phone when connected to the 2.4 connection either.

But I have no doubt that the card sucks in these things. Lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1