Unicorn Overlord Save Editing

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So wait is that backup basically useless then (since the setting file was also corrupted)? Damn that sucks, I really like the game, but the fact this happened a second time is so infuriating, and idk why it even happened I shut off the emulator normally no difference from any other instance, and the fact it was the exact same spot is even worse, I’m gonna do this again and I’m backing up my saves every time I swear.
No you can use a different settings file its just needs to have a record of a save in slot the save was made for. just tried the file and it loads. you just need to start a new game make a few saves and replace save 3. Game will show the information from previous save 3 you replaced but when loaded it's the replaced save.

Last edited by Pj1980,

notelthoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you can use a different settings file its just needs to have a record of a save in slot the save was made for. just tried the file and it loads. you just need to start a new game make a few saves and replace save 3.
Man you are a lifesaver, turns out the save wasn’t as far as I thought (at the last mission of Cornia) but it’s better then starting from scratch, hopefully I can power through it pretty fast, but this time I’m backing up my saves often lol.

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi can you help me add nina and mille to my file save ? i already did it but it crashed
im very appreciate if you can help
i added the characters by importing and replacing the last 2 characters you hired

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE01.zip
    134.2 KB · Views: 9

liekong1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone can do a save file with all the characters but they are low levels? I plan to start over again. Thanks!
you can find an all character clear save and use the tool to export the characters, then re-start the game, save it and import the characters data, and modify the level as you want.

taliamother

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can find an all character clear save and use the tool to export the characters, then re-start the game, save it and import the characters data, and modify the level as you want.
I know the step to import data but I don't know how to modify their levels.

liekong1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just change the data in the save editor like this :
1710939059220.png

Reactions: taliamother

ZackWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I'm new to all this, I can use the program to edit everything I wanted, but I want to edit the names of the characters, I want to give them custom names. What do I need to do to be able to achieve it?
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I'm new to all this, I can use the program to edit everything I wanted, but I want to edit the names of the characters, I want to give them custom names. What do I need to do to be able to achieve it?

Dobonknar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Looks like turtle-insect’s save editor (linked on the first page of this thread) just added release 0.09, which should be able to edit names of units.

ZackWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Parece que el editor de guardado de Turtle-Insect (vinculado en la primera página de este hilo) acaba de agregar la versión 0.09, que debería poder editar los nombres de las unidades.
Yes, in the text it indicates that you can change names but I can't find the option, I don't know how I could change the names, if someone would be so kind as to help me

liekong1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, in the text it indicates that you can change names but I can't find the option, I don't know how I could change the names, if someone would be so kind as to help me
In fact, you cannot fully customize the character name. All names are preset to correspond to a certain ID, meaning there is a built-in list of names from which you can choose one, but you cannot customize it.

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The save editor been updated with level
is there an update on the turtle insect?

How about the class or skills slot can we also have an option for that?
you can change class with editor. Also changing classes answers changing skills because when i changed classes via memory the class skills were updated instantly so game will automatically correct them.

There is no option with editor to change name only for editor to id characters. You could mod a character dump and change the name there are ids in spreadsheet. Recruit and hired use different sections for name ids.

Reactions: taliamother

Hortense

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hello, I am using version 0.11. I can modify the character, but after starting for a while, class will become item.

Attachments

• UNIBA.PNG
    UNIBA.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 9

Edric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I *think* I've fixed the levelling issue, here is an updated file containing a level 5 Amalia (non-possessed) and a level 5 Alcina. I still don't know exactly why the levelling went wonky, but the workaround I found was to set them at level 4 in hexedit, then load them into a save file and use a miracle fruit to get them to level 5. As far as I can tell, they should now gain exp and level normally.

Please let me know if you guys run into issues!
Hey would it be possible to do one for Aramis?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto