One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll hold off adding that cause play have got a few wrong so far.

Yeah, probably a good idea.

This says that it's "OverDue/Delayed".

Also, remove Crash Tag Team Racing and Nanostray from the undumped EUR list as they appear to have been delayed/cancelled. (I checked play-asia, ncsx, ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, gameswarehouse, amazon.co.uk - nothing - only gamefaqs
laugh.gif
)

wub.gif

edit: Also, for Zoo Tycoon, check this: http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage.asp?gameid=11500.
The back says something about "Svenska", but the serial is covered. Can anyone translate what the sticker says/find the serial on their AUS copy? Maybe an AZTZ? :'(

Devis0r

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The back says something about "Svenska", but the serial is covered. Can anyone translate what the sticker says/find the serial on their AUS copy? Maybe an AZTZ?Â
All copies I've seen at stores also have a sticker directly on the serial! The serial isn't printed anywhere else on the box either
cry.gif

Australia only gets either ???P or ???X serials, commonly the ???P variation. I'll try to get the games serial confirmed for you though
wub.gif

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I already have both of those demos, along with 7 others that are dumped(thanx to MattyXB for dumping 3 of them for me. just waiting to release them.

the demos i have dumped already include:

Feel The Magic DIS-NTR-A26E-USA
Pac-Pix DIS-NTR-A29E-USA
WarioWare Touched DIS-NTR-A22E-USA
Super Mario 64 DS DIS-NTR-A23E-USA
Nintendogs DIS-NTR-A36E-USA also DIS-NTR-A36P-EUR both are the exact same dump, even tho the cart lists diff serials on them
Nintendogs Download/Relay NTR-AD4E-USA
Kirby Canvas Curse DIS-NTR-A32E-USA
Project Rub DIS-NTR-A26P-EUR
Yoshi Touch and Go DIS-NTR-A27P-EUR

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Get today a new NintenDogs Demo (E). This time its different to the USA Version. I think its a Multilanguage Demo, but not sure. It contain too the German language. The other Europa Demo was only english.
And have too a Mario Kart DS Demo (U) version in my hand, which I can dump soon I think. Or mekaxero can dump it, when he get it earlier as I buy me a CF card.
wink2.gif

So I hope I can dump it soon. Must only buy a CF card, still not buy one.
unsure.gif

About the NintenDogs (E) Version, the first I dump has this number:
DIS-NTR-A36E-EUR
This was the same ROM then the USA Version. The new one has this number:
DIS-NTR-A36P-EUR
So the E stand maybe for english and P for Multilanguage or something else.

mekaxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
all the demos that me and matty dumped have been released(actually, he just dumped 2 more that he is sending me), so u can remove Warioware Touched (not for resale) demo from the list.

mekaxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If i had the money to buy the games i did not really want, then i would gladly dump them, but i only buy the games that i know i will like. There should be a few good ones coming up soon tho. so as long as noone else dumps them first, i could help out in the future. Let me check with matty, see if he owns any of the E games, maybe he can dump those to help out the scene some more.

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If i had the money to buy the games i did not really want, then i would gladly dump them, but i only buy the games that i know i will like.  There should be a few good ones coming up soon tho.  so as long as noone else dumps them first, i could help out in the future.  Let me check with matty, see if he owns any of the E games, maybe he can dump those to help out the scene some more.
No, can't help. I don't own many games. All which I own are already dumped. I have not much money and will buy too only important games for me. Still own no Mario Kart DS, which I like to get. But in the moment I need the money for other interesting things.

I think Demos are more interesting, because commercial games can dump everyone, just buy them. But Demos are more special and harder to get.
wink2.gif

So I think you will see no commercial dumps from me in the future.
unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol