photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Know I know, chances are this is an oversight, and I doubt you will see this, however how do I play this game or is it not hardware compatible? I am attempting to run this game on DSI with R4 and Twilight ++ menu it does not run, instead after booting it, it just stays black, if there is anything important to know please let me know and thanks as always for keeping the DS alive.
Hey, yeah a lot of people seem to have this issue aswell. I suggest using the HBMenu maybe. I can test it for you, do you have one of the newer R4 clones?
I am coming back to this project with a rewrite soon also...

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a relatively new R4 clone, I have an R4 gold 2019, so does this mean it can run Undertale DS?
As far as I'm aware it should be able to run, atleast on the HBMenu. I'm not too sure as that version of the game is extremely buggy and was written in an outdated library. Does other homebrew work on your R4?

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes other homebrew work fine on my R4. However it does not run anything other than stock firmware.
Hmm yeah that's odd, probably to do with the game itself then since it won't work with Twilight++ also. I'm not too sure why this is the case, so all I can say is you might want to wait until I rewrite it completely.

SIlent_Bunny_Dev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry for not responding sooner, I don't check the temp too often. In regards to the code, yes it's gone unfortunately due to changes in dropbox. However maybe that's for the best as I was using the older library anyway, not libnds. Ofc if you would develop a your own version would be great and I'll be happy to see what you can make :) I am working on completely overhauling this project soon aswell...
Hey! sorry for the late response, i dont check the temp often lmaoo.
But thanks for responding! What libraries do you use now? reminds me of when i made the sans fight for the arduboy in about a week lol

Last edited by SIlent_Bunny_Dev,
Reactions: banjo2

SIlent_Bunny_Dev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, sometime in the next week i'll have a sans fight prototype for nds. I have a health system, all I really need is the first few attacks. also gotta find out how 2 use NightFox Library
:]

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok, sometime in the next week i'll have a sans fight prototype for nds. I have a health system, all I really need is the first few attacks. also gotta find out how 2 use NightFox Library
:]
Sounds great, I'd love to see it, I actually have been working on rebuilding this using libnds and am working on the battle system soon.
Also i'm intrigued by your sans battle for arduboy, did you ever release that?

Last edited by Pomegrenade,

SIlent_Bunny_Dev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds great, I'd love to see it, I actually have been working on rebuilding this using libnds and am working on the battle system soon.
Also i'm intrigued by your sans battle for arduboy, did you ever release that?
i did not ever release, because i never got ahold of how to draw sprites and in general lost interest.

TheBuisnessPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
I am working on an Undertale port for DS
Stay tuned for updates! :D

Update 6/08/21

I am currently rewriting this port from scratch. The rewrite will be far less buggy and I have moved on from using PALib (as I should have originally). I am hoping to have at least a working battle engine done before I release anything.
Thanks for supporting this project all these years and long live DS homebrew! :yaynds:
are you still working on it?

Reactions: BETA215
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: