Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually the scene might be getting up again with cfw being on there now except no one is doing anything with it yet.

wiwispro

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
mi flashcard es una r4 sdhc Dual-Core necesito tu ayuda para poder correr el juego, solo se muestra una pantalla negra si me ayudaras estaria agradecido contigo

aqui una muestra de mi flashcard
upload_2018-9-29_15-6-54.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-29_15-3-58.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-29_15-3-58.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 126

Crimson Cuttlefish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deltarune ds when

but seriously, how's things going around here? Are things going around here? I'd love to hear any sort of word on the subject, this is one of the DS projects that I anticipate the most.
Hey! Do you think you could release the source? I know I would be happy to give my free time to work on it as long as the source is under a good license (GPL, MIT, etc).
How very pic related of you, lol
But I second this statement, if things are going slow it might be a good idea to let some folks help out

EDIT: I totally forgot I posted this pretty much same message before, my bad. Still

By the way, how would things such as Omega Flowey work, in which the game quits itself?

Last edited by Crimson Cuttlefish,

tan-tan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By the way, how would things such as Omega Flowey work, in which the game quits itself?

It's possible to power off the system from software, many DS games have this feature (eg; Nintendogs powering down the system when you choose to quit). Though in the case of the 3DS, it goes to the 'software was closed' sleep mode screen instead.

Crimson Cuttlefish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible to power off the system from software, many DS games have this feature (eg; Nintendogs powering down the system when you choose to quit). Though in the case of the 3DS, it goes to the 'software was closed' sleep mode screen instead.
Ah, I see.

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, i haven't been here in a while (for various resons), but yes I will try to update the video link and stuff, but honestly I may hand over the rest of it's development to someone else
Nice to see that all you guys stuck around after I left for a while
Also @Flame , when did you become a Mod?? Congrats man

Last edited by Pomegrenade,

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
can you make this project open source? because you didn't seem very active on it
You see, this project was started in DS Game Maker, I know C++, but it would require an entire rewrite, Its not open source if it was made in a "game maker". If i do rewrite it tho, (which I will when i get time since i never got very far), I will make it open source

Maxcension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You see, this project was started in DS Game Maker, I know C++, but it would require an entire rewrite, Its not open source if it was made in a "game maker". If i do rewrite it tho, (which I will when i get time since i never got very far), I will make it open source
oh okayy, my bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online over nps is the only reason you'd want wifi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued