Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Square Enix is back with another Twitter tease. This one is a bit different since it comes from their North American branch.

David Hoffman, Director of Business Development and Executive Producer of Supreme Commander 2, chirped that he “is knee deep in review for project X. When revealed it will blow your socks off! The media thought SE and GPG was interesting – just wait!”

SE stands for Square Enix and GPG is for Gas Powered Games, the studio behind the Supreme Commander 2 series. Since Hoffman’s gig is acquiring IP and diversifying Square Enix’s portfolio of games this announcement probably isn’t related to anything starting with “final” or ending in “quest”.

Seems like Hoffman is hinting that this announcement is going to catch the media off guard too. Hmm… perhaps this is related to the mysterious Mindhack trademark.
Source.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Aaaaand... Supreme Commander 3. Too bad I didn't like the second one. The first one was a lot more of a spiritual sequel to Total Annihilation than the second one.

A

Azngamer15

maybe it'll be a new series called Terminal Fable, totally unlike The Last Story or Final Fantasy

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Prowler485 said:
If it's not Grandia 4... it will not blow my socks off.

agreed!
yay.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
raulpica said:
Aaaaand... Supreme Commander 3. Too bad I didn't like the second one. The first one was a lot more of a spiritual sequel to Total Annihilation than the second one.

seriously, i don't know why squeenix jumped into rts's.....

hopefully it'll be another dungeon seige game or something.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts Another Dive for PS3! Sorry, its not gonna be something that will "Blow your socks off!" Just sayin, im a skepticist...

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Square Enix is losing their edge... I can't imagine a good game.

To tell the truth, all game developers have really sucked lately. Maybe I should quit gaming altogether.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally had taken my socks of 30 seconds before reading the title kind of creepy, but wasn't the newest FF supposed to do the same thing and for me none of my clothes were blown away.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Slyakin said:

To tell the truth, all game developers have really sucked lately. Maybe I should quit gaming altogether.
Well that just makes a whole lot of sense. (:

Your expectations are too high. You can't expect a good game to come out every couple weeks.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Last month, Square Enix PR Sonia Im mentioned working on an unannounced game from the publisher that will “shock” you."

I knew it, The World Ends With You 2. This one is gonna take place in New York.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:

One word: Piracy
closedeyes.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
BoxShot said:
Prowler485 said:
If it's not Grandia 4... it will not blow my socks off.
+1 Well unless it was something entirely new.
tongue.gif

+2 to it, i just hope that grandia 4 if it ever shows up, it will be on PC or DS (since those are the only platforms that i own) and i seriously doubt that if there's is ever a grandia 4, they will make it for ps2
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool