Hacking Unable to use DS Browser using EZFlash V card (Slot-1) & DSTT eWIN

[email protected]

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using EZFlash V card (Slot-1) & eWIN GBA Explorer (Slot-2). I am not able to use DS Opera Browser at all. I have updated my EZ V kernel to vs 1.7. Tried using GBA_ExpLoader v0.57 - when I go to that explorer, i am not able to Press R and proceed. Neither can i do anything to launch the ds browser at all.

ANybody who can help me out on this? I do want to use ds browser via wifi login. Please help. I am CLUELESS on how to proceed.

Correction: It is not DSTT EWIN GBA Explorer. It is only EWIN GBA Explorer.

[email protected]

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm, i am rather clueless actually on what i should do.
I have updated EZ Flash V Kernel to 1.7 though. Does that help?

If you can, do help by providing me with some steps on what i should do to get the Ezflash cartridge coordinate with Ewin GBA loader to enter in the internet world thru DS Browser.

Thanks a million!

[email protected]

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody who can helP???? i am stuck.
wacko.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe this is the patch you need: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1902

It's a standard ips patch, any ips patcher should work. Google is your friend.

You may have a further problem though; the EZ-V automatically patches the browser rom at runtime to use the 3-in-1 instead of the standard RAM pak. I don't know if it does this when a cart other than the 3-in-1 is plugged into slot 2, but if it does, you will have problems. If there's no way to disable this in the EZ-V menu you will need to trick the EZ-V into thinking that it's not the browser, but a different rom.

Alternately, you could use the official eWin expansion software, enable browser support, and do a quick power cycle (turn the system off, then turn it back on as quickly as possible). This should let you use the browser, but it may cause problems with GBA ExpLoader, so back up your saves before you try this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun