Hacking Unable to update any pkgi nonpdrm games

Murmandamus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My issue is a real enigma I had issues before with my purchased content not updating as well so I am very unclear on how to proceed. One example is aqua kitty DX I have it DL from pkgi and it is the correct work.bin/.rif license so I start up AK DX and go into start !y save and it tells me there is an update so I select OK. It takes me back to live area and it DL the file then I select the icon on the game in live are for updates. Then after i select the the update icon on the far left of the AK DX live area screen it says " the update has been dl do u wanna close the app and update" I select yes and it just closes that pop up and sits on the live area screen for AQ DX. Nothing happens at all so then I select the download file in the recent live area notifications where it shows the file completed it DL. It says " waiting to install" I select it it goes into the game and starts all over with " a new version of the app is avail. Go back to live area and select update icon" Then the update icon now when you select iit just shows the "spinning please wait its working" then stops and nothing happens except the "please wait" spinning pop up that never does anything. This now happens to all games.... Does anyone have any ideas at all???

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it would be wise not to update your games in the live area especially if that update is specifically made for ofw 3.61+!

If you hypothetically updated your games this year and they we're successful on doing so then your games will undoubtedly becomes unplayable because henkaku won't recognize the game as a 3.60 game anymore.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be wise not to update your games in the live area especially if that update is specifically made for ofw 3.61+!

If you hypothetically updated your games this year and they we're successful on doing so then your games will undoubtedly becomes unplayable because henkaku won't recognize the game as a 3.60 game anymore.

you act like its so hard to remove a patch

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My issue is a real enigma I had issues before with my purchased content not updating as well so I am very unclear on how to proceed. One example is aqua kitty DX I have it DL from pkgi and it is the correct work.bin/.rif license so I start up AK DX and go into start !y save and it tells me there is an update so I select OK. It takes me back to live area and it DL the file then I select the icon on the game in live are for updates. Then after i select the the update icon on the far left of the AK DX live area screen it says " the update has been dl do u wanna close the app and update" I select yes and it just closes that pop up and sits on the live area screen for AQ DX. Nothing happens at all so then I select the download file in the recent live area notifications where it shows the file completed it DL. It says " waiting to install" I select it it goes into the game and starts all over with " a new version of the app is avail. Go back to live area and select update icon" Then the update icon now when you select iit just shows the "spinning please wait its working" then stops and nothing happens except the "please wait" spinning pop up that never does anything. This now happens to all games.... Does anyone have any ideas at all???
Are you using a PSTV? If so you have to uninstall the whitelist patch and reboot, then you can install updates. You can reinstall the whitelist patch after.

Reactions: Murmandamus

Murmandamus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using a PSTV? If so you have to uninstall the whitelist patch and reboot, then you can install updates. You can reinstall the whitelist patch after.

Hippy Dave This is a huge thank you from one Dave to another! That fixed it I just uninstalled black list patch and bam done!! Ty so much for your post. I play my Asia copy of dragon quest builders on my pstv and my vita. Its the least use of a touch screen in a game I can recall but still won't play W/out BL patch. Thank you,
David

Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hippy Dave This is a huge thank you from one Dave to another! That fixed it I just uninstalled black list patch and bam done!! Ty so much for your post. I play my Asia copy of dragon quest builders on my pstv and my vita. Its the least use of a touch screen in a game I can recall but still won't play W/out BL patch. Thank you,
David
Awesome, you're welcome. I only figured it out myself a few days before after some googling led me to reddit. Someone should put it in one of the info posts here ideally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo