Unable to install dlcs

CJthehammer10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on aroma with my Japanese Wii U and have been running into some problems. When I try to install Wii sports club using NUSpli it works fine but none of the sports show up. I searched this up (because I had no prior knowledge about Wii U till I got mine 2 days ago) and it said I needed a dlc. I download the dlc also using NUSpli and it give me an error about it not being usable. I will attach a translation screenshot. Please help!
Post automatically merged:

Btw the same happens with any dlc such as Mario kart 8 so it’s not just a one time thing

Attachments

• IMG_5859.jpeg
    IMG_5859.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good morning,

Is the game you are trying to install Japanese or NTSC?

the game, DLC, update.... must be from the same region you are trying to install.

CJthehammer10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning,

Is the game you are trying to install Japanese or NTSC?

the game, DLC, update.... must be from the same region you are trying to install.
I am assuming NTSC means North America which in that case, yes they are all from the same region

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help or is my Wii U just bonkers?
did you update the latest NUSpill version? I dont really trust amroma much it is not fully stable lately so if your console region is USA and try USA region game if it works fine. You can still use Loadiine on sd card is region free!

CJthehammer10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you update the latest NUSpill version? I dont really trust amroma much it is not fully stable lately so if your console region is USA and try USA region game if it works fine.
I am on the latest NUSpli version but my console is Japan and I am trying to install a USA game.

fate6

Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope I have the sig patches installed

Other then it not being installed right I have no idea, I was running NA games and DLC without issue on aroma with a JP system just fine.
Don't recall doing anything special other then getting the sigpatches, either the aroma specific version (SigPlugin) or the old tiramisu one should work iirc.

CJthehammer10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other then it not being installed right I have no idea, I was running NA games and DLC without issue on aroma with a JP system just fine.
Don't recall doing anything special other then getting the sigpatches, either the aroma specific version (SigPlugin) or the old tiramisu one should work iirc.
can you tell me exactly how you are doing it? I might be doing something wrong also what do you mean sigplugin? I have been using the sigpatches_01.rpx from GitHub in my aroma setup folder but that's it.

ask the authorize that created NUSspli and see what person say??
I doubt its something to do with NUSpli

fate6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you tell me exactly how you are doing it? I might be doing something wrong also what do you mean sigplugin? I have been using the sigpatches_01.rpx from GitHub in my aroma setup folder but that's it.

SigPlugin.wps is the aroma specific sigpatch, I assume the old rpx for tiramisu still works but I have not used it since the aroma version was made.
These days i dont use either since I use ISFSHax which comes with its own patching via its core plugins and on top of that I region changed the console to NA so can't really help with JP specific things anymore.

But i dont recall doing anything special, everything just worked after following the wii U guide.

Are you using any other plugins? maybe one of them is messing with stuff? or maybe the language settings in the region free plugin that comes with aroma needs to be changed? I know some games will default to the console language and fail to run if they can't find the language they expect.

You can run the base game tho so I dont think thats the problem here.

But yea I have no idea TBH.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I doubt its something to do with NUSpli
try download from website and install with wup installer and sig patch then find out if it working than having NUSspli install itself?

CJthehammer10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SigPlugin.wps
does this come with basic aroma while following the Wii.guide tutorial? Also how do you region change a JP console to NA?

try download from website and install with wup installer and sig patch then find out if it working than having NUSspli install itself?
that's what I have tried already with no avail. its still gives the same weird error message.

fate6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ask the authorize that created NUSspli and see what person say??
It might be one of the following:
  • Sigpatches not installed (@CJthehammer10 could you show a screenshot of the folder containing the sigpatches, please?).
  • Game and DLC not matching (different region, for example. @CJthehammer10 What's the title ID of the game and the title ID of the DLC you're trying? In case of multiple games just pick one of it).
  • Game and DLC location not matching (if the game is on NAND the DLC needs to be on NAND, too, while if the game is on USB the DLC needs to be on USB, too).

SigPlugin.wps is the aroma specific sigpatch, I assume the old rpx for tiramisu still works
The .wps is currently broken and I don't feel like fixing it as the Tiramisu one works just fine and maybe even better on Aroma.

I have been using the sigpatches_01.rpx from GitHub
Which one exactly? There are multiple floating around... So try one of these:
https://github.com/V10lator/SigpatchesModuleWiiU/releases/latest
https://github.com/marco-calautti/SigpatchesModuleWiiU/releases/latest

CJthehammer10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'all idk what it really was but I just installed the aroma plugin for sigpatches and not the tiramisu version and suddenly the dlcs work now like for Wii sports club all the sports appear now! Thanks!

The .wps is currently broken and I don't feel like fixing it as the Tiramisu one works just fine and maybe even better on Aroma.
it doesn't seam broken bc its working for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/nRspgWaF_K0?si=SKZ48aRDQyB7vpRH