Gaming Unable to get anything to work

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psp0.png

psp2.png

Hows this? Should I screenshot anything else?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
And did you make the Resi eboot yourself? If so what did you use to make it and are you sure it's good? It may just be corrupted because it's borked.

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this might be asking a lot but would someone please upload their SNES directories on their MS?

EDIT: Sorry double post.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Mr.Guy said:
I know this might be asking a lot but would someone please upload their SNES directories on their MS?

EDIT: Sorry double post.
I had trouble with the ROM directory being in the games directory to start with. I placed one in the PSP folder instead and was able to figure out how to browse to it. The Emulator still loaded though, I just couldn't browse for some reason.

For your PSX eboot and SNES emu it sounds like you've gotten bad downloads (or if you made the PSX eboot yourself a bad ISO rip or a bad convert) in which case redownloading (or converting) may fix it.

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now I'm almost sure its the firmware. Because I've put everything where it needs to go. Nothing misplaced.

Can Someone link me to the EXACT CFW that they are using and are not having problems on?

QUOTE said:
I had trouble with the ROM directory being in the games directory to start with. I placed one in the PSP folder instead and was able to figure out how to browse to it. The Emulator still loaded though, I just couldn't browse for some reason.

For your PSX eboot and SNES emu it sounds like you've gotten bad downloads (or if you made the PSX eboot yourself a bad ISO rip or a bad convert) in which case redownloading (or converting) may fix it.

I cant even get the emulator to get past the psp boot. It starts up like any normal game, the screen gets white for like 1/2 a second and then it goes black. And Im stuck there.

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you xist! I can finally play PSX games. I have no idea what was wrong with the CFW I installed but it wasn't working. Still SNES and GBA Eumaltors STILL will not work.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
The release of D3 was borked considerably. As a result 2 broken versions were released before the final version. Possibly you accidently flashed one of the bad releases.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dukeofjelly said:
If it is I'm sorry I just figured I'd keep one on the side. :/
Off topic but important: Did you check the rules when you joined?

Forum RulesDon't make secondary accounts, duplicate accounts will be banned.

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys I understand the rules now. I made a mistake. Get off the topic.

Could you refer me to a good version of D3?

I googled around some more, and have noticed that other people are experiencing the same black screen on their snes emulators. I cant find a fix for it thou.

EDIT: Okay RIN Emulators do the same as the GBA. Boot with no problem but as soon as I get to the menu I cant move. No up or down to choose. Nothing.

EDIT 2: On a certain Snes9x Euphoria I found it will load but gives me a message saying "Last used Directory not available. Did you rename the directory" What should I do about this?

EDIT 3:I found a Japanese version of GPS that works. Now I can finally play GBA games. I am also using MASTERBOY for GBC games. So far I've taken care of 3 problems. PSX, GBA and GBC. Now all thats left is SNES. I Swear to God I've pretty much done all I can for this. Unless someone would like to give me a new method to get it to work.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think this is the proper version of D3. I knew about the so-called final that was actually a beta, but I think this was probably the final final.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol