uloader 3.1

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by steveo581, Nov 15, 2009.

1. steveo581
    OP

steveo581 GBAtemp Regular

May 26, 2008
    United States
    US
    I saw this from a guide to install uloader 3.1:

6. Run Wad Manager

7.When it opens choose IOS249, Press A to leave NAND emulator disabled, Press A to open from SD slot. Install the following WAD files to your Wii:

IOS202-v4.wad
    IOS222-v4.wad
    IOS223-v4.wad
    forwarder-UMRD wad

8. You can now run uLoader version 3.1.

I have a 3.2 wii, are these wads safe to install, because I saw these same wads in the 4.2 guide?

2. Jdbye

Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Suspended
    May 10, 2006
    Norway
    Norway
    They're completely safe.

However... IOS222/223 has an installer which downloads the wad files and patches them for you.
    I'd use the installer if I were you, I just feel like it's a cleaner way. [​IMG]
    EDIT: Of course, if you don't have wifi, the wad files are your only option.

EDIT: It also has IOS202 - Although I'm not sure why you would need that one. Does uLoader require all of them?

3. steveo581
    OP

steveo581 GBAtemp Regular

May 26, 2008
    United States
    US
    I don't know for sure but it's in the guide so I would assume it is.

4. mx3g02

mx3g02 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    United States
    i need to install this uloader too, and i just wanted to ask about these wads, and what they are exactly. and i also what to talk about rev 15, for get where i read it, but some people werent to happy with rev15. i just installed ios38rev14, wad manager 1.4, and neogammar7 wad. so im tryin to get a little more informed on these 4 wads that came with uloader 3.1, i just want to make dame sure its gonna be ok to install them all. got softmod 4.0u. thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice