UK gamers, get DKCR for free...kinda

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Blaze163, Dec 2, 2010.

Dec 2, 2010
  1. Blaze163
    OP

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Just heard that there's an offer going round in a few Game and Gamestation stores on Friday here in the UK where the first 20 games who show up to get the new Donkey Kong game for Wii with a bunch of bananas in tow can have the game in exchange for said bananas. Just thought I'd mention it. I cannot attend, sadly. The stores participating are miles away from me. Plus I can't afford bananas at the moment. Check out the latest 'Hard News' on the Screwattack website for more details, I'm gonna go sulk about my local store not participating.

2. iMasaru

Member iMasaru GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Co-Compiler

United Kingdom
    my nearest ones at Oxford Street, but going to such a place with bananas o.O''
    might try it just for the fun of it xD

EDIT: dam, there sure were loads of people there at GAME! There was over 60 people in line, which i found odd coz it was FREEZING! [​IMG]
    They gave out 25 games (which sucked, i was 28th) but after a girl started crying, they decided to give out 25 extra from the shelf. (Woot!)

3. Clydefrosch

Member Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    wow, that was probably really nice of them, hope they didnt get sacked for doing that

4. The Pi

Member The Pi Lurker

United Kingdom
    Damn girls always get what they want [​IMG]

5. Langin

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    Lucky you! Wanna have it too! [​IMG]