Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
Kill him. Problem solved.

Edited for Useful content:

You'll really love it when you turn 20 and move out. The fact you can do whatever the fuck you want with your stuff and not even worry about it if you fuck it up is amazing. Life is good after 20.
4 more years.God damn it!

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
JJBro1 said:
yes im using it and it still keeps falling over.

How!? I've got 2 kids and 3 cats running around my house and not once has my Wii fallen over!

And you're brothers completely clueless. Tell him if he wasn't so fat handed then the Wii wouldn't get knocked over and it wouldn't have broken.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Or just tell your family that Mii contest channel/Everybody votes channel/mario kart channel had an competition and you havd won first place and they gave you 10000wii points

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
JJBro1 said:
samsam12 said:
why did you even tell them you hacked it
rolleyes.gif
"how did you get all those games?!" "What is lost winds doing on the wii menu?" "Since when did you get all these wii points?" "Why is there a channel with a black screen" "Why are there a bunch of numbers moving on the tv?" "What is snes9x?"

Wii Points? You hacked Wii Points? That surely is going to piss off the big N

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Xeronage said:
JJBro1 said:
samsam12 said:
why did you even tell them you hacked it
rolleyes.gif
"how did you get all those games?!" "What is lost winds doing on the wii menu?" "Since when did you get all these wii points?" "Why is there a channel with a black screen" "Why are there a bunch of numbers moving on the tv?" "What is snes9x?"

Wii Points? You hacked Wii Points? That surely is going to piss off the big N
I think he answered to "how did you get all these games" that he downloaded them for wii points. And then this question apperaed.

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After i sent my wii to a store to Install a new modchip replacing the older one
it stopped reding GC backups
but what i did is to insert a game disk then close the wii THEN open it again with the Disk inserted
and voila!

have you tried that before?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
Kill him. Problem solved.

Edited for Useful content:

You'll really love it when you turn 20 and move out. The fact you can do whatever the fuck you want with your stuff and not even worry about it if you fuck it up is amazing. Life is good after 20.

im not 20 or moved out and my wii is mine!!!
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upperleft said:
After i sent my wii to a store to Install a new modchip replacing the older one
it stopped reding GC backups
but what i did is to insert a game disk then close the wii THEN open it again with the Disk inserted
and voila!

have you tried that before?
my wii isn't modded

Inisha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ditto to samsam
biggrin.gif

good luck with fixing the prob.

im no only child but im still spoiled...sort of. even when i dont want the stuff i get it anyhow

i broadcast my homebrew knowledge to my family and they still dont care, in fact, some of them praised me for the games i got, lol.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
True, it's POSSIBLE that software could affect hardware, but if you reset the Wii, it gets rid of anything that was different software-wise from when you first got it.
You can prove it's not affecting the Wii drive by re-formatting the drive. If they don't believe that, they're totally un-technologically minded, and there's no persuading them folks!

Reminds me of when my friend was fast forwarding disc tracks in his Mum's car. She told him to stop 'cause it might BREAK the CD lmfao.
Then I gave him a PC cleaning tool to help get rid of crap on his PC. And then he went and deleted a system file with it (I mean, what idiot does that?). His Mum's now scared of me doing anything on their PC. She got scared when I mentioned installing FireFox lol!

Can't stand people who don't understand technology at all, and so blame the wrong things, or are just paranoid.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Trolly said:
True, it's POSSIBLE that software could affect hardware, but if you reset the Wii, it gets rid of anything that was different software-wise from when you first got it.
You can prove it's not affecting the Wii drive by re-formatting the drive. If they don't believe that, they're totally un-technologically minded, and there's no persuading them folks!

Reminds me of when my friend was fast forwarding disc tracks in his Mum's car. She told him to stop 'cause it might BREAK the CD lmfao.
Then I gave him a PC cleaning tool to help get rid of crap on his PC. And then he went and deleted a system file with it (I mean, what idiot does that?). His Mum's now scared of me doing anything on their PC. She got scared when I mentioned installing FireFox lol!

Can't stand people who don't understand technology at all, and so blame the wrong things, or are just paranoid.
LOL. But mine's better: I was in friend house. Then friend asked me to close the system. I was about to normally close the system by Start --> Close computer as normal but friend started shouting: NO! Wait! Then he told me it will 'break' the computer. So I asked how he want to shut the comp. He pulled of cable off
wacko.gif
I was like LOLOLOLOL! Or I have been installing the firefox on computer, then my mom has told me 'What is this for?' I started explaining thats faster and blahblah and then mom told me 'You know, I won't pay more for faster internet' OMG.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
Trolly said:

LOL. But mine's better: I was in friend house. Then friend asked me to close the system. I was about to normally close the system by Start --> Close computer as normal but friend started shouting: NO! Wait! Then he told me it will 'break' the computer. So I asked how he want to shut the comp. He pulled of cable off
wacko.gif
I was like LOLOLOLOL! Or I have been installing the firefox on computer, then my mom has told me 'What is this for?' I started explaining thats faster and blahblah and then mom told me 'You know, I won't pay more for faster internet' OMG.

wow. what crack are they smoking
happy.gif

ramzeva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii laser is similiar to the Xbox RROD issue, its bound to happen unless you sent yours to Nintendo for a fix already such as when Smash Brothers came out. My d2c Wii started acting up, first it stopped reading dual layers then single layers began locking up. What I did to fix it was use this guide http://www.vimeo.com/141142

But if you dont have a modded Wii just send it to Nintendo for repair. Do a system format in the options menu and erase everything.

bennydigital

Trophies
Website
n
XP
Country
United States
"how did you get all those games?!"
I sold some of your stuff.
"What is lost winds doing on the wii menu?"
Sitting and waiting for me to play it.
"Since when did you get all these wii points?"
I told you I sold some of your stuff.
"Why is there a channel with a black screen"
It's sleeping. shhhhhh
"Why are there a bunch of numbers moving on the tv?"
The wii Is doing my math homework.
"What is snes9x?"
It's a new wii ware game now go play outside!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/8wi6dnzLcZ0?si=5zWGTK0CMXO3DJcb +2