ROM Hack Ugh, Pokemon AR quesion :[

Shabang21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate making Pokemon threads, but I can't seem to find an answer on google or the forums, so please point me the right way if I'm wrong.

Is there a way to either force your Pokemon to listen, despite not having enough badges, or a way to choose which badges you have specifically. I don't want all of them.

Thanks.

Shabang21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh yes, sarcastic answers. Thanks for that
smile.gif

Zentari2238

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Shabang21 said:
I hate making Pokemon threads, but I can't seem to find an answer on google or the forums, so please point me the right way if I'm wrong.

Is there a way to either force your Pokemon to listen, despite not having enough badges, or a way to choose which badges you have specifically. I don't want all of them.

Thanks.
Your own pokemon will always listen regardless of level, only traded pokemon are troubling.The only options you have is either hack the 8th badge or simply pokesav the Trainer IDs and name so it matches yours.

Shabang21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that Zentari, funny thing is I did that. I made a whole party with Pokesav, using all my info, and they refuse to listen to me at level 60.

Zentari2238

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Shabang21 said:
Thanks for that Zentari, funny thing is I did that. I made a whole party with Pokesav, using all my info, and they refuse to listen to me at level 60.
Say what ?That's a first, mine follow obediently ...
All I can say in that case is double check the info,I can't think of any other reason and unfortunately I don't know of any "pokemon obey" code.

Shabang21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I've narrowed it down to just one Pokemon that won't listen.

My Leafeon says it was 'Apparently met at level 0' where all my other hacked ones say 'Met at level 0'

Shabang21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's ok, problem sorted. I rehatched it and edited it, and now it's listening to me. Stupid fucking Leafeon
smile.gif

Mods, can close this now if you'd be so kind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA